Coronation Day 1

1 week later

Rose POV

I woke up and saw Dimitri still sleeping. I gently removed his arms around my waist and well it didn't worked instead he tightened his grip around my waist and I groaned "Comrade I need to pee " I whined .

"Stay just for a few minutes " He mumbled "Do you want me to pee here in our bed ?!?!?!" I asked he sighed and let go of me "Be back " He said I went inside the bathroom and started to pee.

I flushed the toilet and put on a white shirt and black shorts. I went out of the bathroom and decided to go to my little angel. I put on my black slippers and went out of the room.

I walked towards Brie's room and entered the room I walked towards her crib and she is now awake I pick her up and took one of her baby bottle I popped the plastic nipple into her mouth and she started to drink her milk.

I smiled and stare at the window after a few minutes I felt someone pulling on my hair I took Brie's bottle and placed it at the table .

I cradled her to sleep and sung a lullaby she slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep.

I placed her back at her crib and she hugged her white bear I smiled and went out of her room. 

I went back to me and Dimitri's room and he is reading his western novel he smiled at me and patted the side beside him I covered my mouth and ran towards the bathroom I quickly got on my knees and started to puke.

Dimitri then came and rubbed my back after a few more minutes I rested my head on his neck and he flushed the toilet.

He pick me up bridal style and placed me at our bed I snuggled closer to him and slowly faded to sleep.

~~10:30 am~~

Dimitri POV

I focused my self and soon enough I am now inside Roza's head and well she is on her way here at the banquet area.

I went out of her head and kissed Brie's head "Looks like Mommy is on her way here " I cooed she giggled and clapped her hands.

Roza came in and sat beside me "Mommy " Brie said she smiled and pick her up "You okay ? " I asked she smiled and nodded her head yes.

"Hi Roza " Karolina said "Hi Lina you seem to be in a good mood " she said "Well today is you and Dimka's coronation day so yeah " She answered.

"BABUSHKA !!! " Brie squealed once she saw Mama.

Mama laughed and pick her up I look at my feet and saw Katya I pick her up and she crawled towards Sonya using me and Roza's lap as a bridge.

"Aunt Roza are you excited ? " Paul asked "Yup " she said even though she's nervous.

I look at Brie and she is just staring at Christina, "Tina ! " Brie said Christina giggled and pick her up "She called me Tina " she said

Brie giggled and clapped her tiny hands.

She stopped clapping her hands and stared at it. She poked her left palm and she frowned "Uncle Dimitri baby Brie is heavy " Christina said

I chuckled and pick her up "Well her appetite is like her mother "I said Roza glared at me and they laughed.

Brie placed her tiny hands on my palm and she frowned again "Dada " she said pointing at her hands.

"My curious little girl " I said as she speak in Baby/ Alien language I laughed and started to frown about everything she is saying.

--•--•Coronation Time--•--•--

Rose POV

I went inside the closet and stared at the gown I'll be wearing. Its strapless and it's color beige.

I put it on and a maid helped me put on my shoes. A stylist then came and started to fix my hair.

Coronation Time.

Dimitri POV

"Do you solemnly promise to care for your subject ? " The Prime minister asked.

" We solemnly promise " Rose and I answered for the 9th time "Do you solemnly promise to keep the Moroi and Dhampir World safe as long as you can ?  "

"We solemnly promise " We said. He smiled and gestured for us to sit down on the throne.

I watch the Prime minister took a crown and slowly walked towards me. "Our New King Dimitri Nathaniel Alexander Belikov " He placed the crown on my head and gestured for me to stood up. I smiled and the people clapped.

"Along with his wife , The New Queen Rosemarie Catherine Hathaway Belikova " Mama walked towards her and placed the crown on her head.

She stood up and stood beside me "We have our new rulers " Mama said the crowds clapped.

Rose POV

Flashback:

Dimitri and I entered the grand hallway and I smiled at him we walked the double doors then open and we started to walk.

We walked down with a smile on our face and I saw my baby girl Brie. Lissa then tickled her and she giggled I smiled and continue to walk with Dimitri.

"Mommy, Daddy ! " I heard Brie say "Baby " Dimitri said we heard her giggled and that's time we reached the throne.

End of Flashback

Authors Note :

Hey Guys so only 5 chapters to go and then it's the epilogue I'm really sorry I didn't updated for months I was so busy with school and yeah.

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.