Detention and Pregnant ?

Rose POV

I walk down the hall way and placed some of my books inside my locker. "Hey Rosie it's free time let's go and eat ice cream " Adrian and Mason said I closed my locker and followed them.

We sat on the bench and told Adrian to buy us Ice Cream he groaned and bought ice cream.

"Hey Rosie do you know Avery Lazar ? " Mason asked "Yeah why ? " I answered "He invited her to dinner last night and something happened between them " Adrian said giving us our ice cream.

"Are you serious ?!?!?!" I asked he nodded his head yes "So is she your girlfriend ? " I asked "Fiancé " He answered "Turns out I'll be marrying her so yeah " We high five each other and well instead of slapping our hands together we accidentally slapped Adrian because he got in between us.

We laughed "Why did you two slapped me ? " He asked whining "Stop whining like a baby " Mason said "Shut up Ashy " Adrian retorted then the two of them started to bicker I laugh.

Then the bell rang the two of them still continues to bicker and I hit the back of there head "Come on the bell already rang " I said the two of them whined and said "Your a meanie ! " I scoffed "How old are you two 10 ? " they playfully smirked and said "3 years old !!! " I shook my head and said "Idiots" They laughed and said "A handsome idiots " I laugh.

We walk down the hallway and entered the classroom and well Alto is already there teaching "Sorry we're ----" Mason said "DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL " He yelled

We sat on our chair and he traced the black board he wrote our Quiz and all of the students laughed including us because there is a note at his back that says "I'M A PSYCHO ! 😛" he turn around and said "What's so funny ? "

Jesse stood up and took the note that's on his back he gave it to him and said "Hi Psycho " We laughed harder "DETENTION ALL OF YOU ! "

He sat on his chair and he quickly stood up and yelled "WHO PLACED THOSE THUMB TACKS ON THAT CHAIR ? " Ralf replied "You placed those thumb tacks on your chair because you don't like it when students sits on your chair " We laughed

~~3 Hours later~~

Dimitri POV

"Where is Vika and Roza ? " Sonya asked Nicholas and Mark started to laugh. "Why are you two laughing ? " Katolina asked

"Princess Rose was late to class so she got detention while her classmates played a prank on Alto they placed a note on his back that says "I'M A PSYCHO " and then Alto sat on his chair and there were thumb tacks on it he forgot to remove it before he sat down because he doesn't like it when students sat on his chair " Nicholas said

We laughed "Those silly kids " Sonya said laughing.

Rose POV

"I'm gonna get some water non of you leaves thus classroom "Alto said once he left Jesse stood up and locked the door.

"Lets disable his iPhone " Ralf said we cheered they passed Alto's iPhone and typed different pass codes.

After that I took my Mac Book and decided to hack the camera system I connected my Mac Book to the TV so t hat they can see what I am doing.

I opened Camera 14 and he is walking on the empty hallway he removed his pants revealing a pink boxers we laughed he entered the gym and I opened Camera 18

Alto put on a ballerina costume and started to dance we laughed harder.

After 12 minutes he put back on his pants and shirt he I disconnected my Mac Book and we all went back to our seats.

Vika unlocked the door and sat on her chair Alto went inside and wrote something on the black board and well his pants fell. We laughed "Shit I forgot my belt " He said we laughed "GET OUT " He yelled Jesse threw a ballerina costume at him and we left the classroom.

I went to the parking lot and saw the limo Vika and I got in and Nicholas and Mark is inside we told them what happened back in detention and they laughed.

After 20 minutes we arrived at the Palace we got out of the car and went inside we went to the courtyard and told Yeva, Olena, Katolina, Sonya and Dimitri what happened back at detention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

I sat on my chair and finished my home works I look at my iPhone and the battery is 21% I charged it and saw a message.

I unlocked my phone and saw that Adrian did a group chat and the members are Dimitri, Mason, Lissa, Christian, Mia, Eddie, Jill, Me and Sydney

Adrian: Hi

Lissa: Shut up

Christian: She's on her period

Mason: Today was fun !

Rose: HAHAHAH

Adrian: TRUE XD

Dimitri: Why am I added to this chat ?

Rose: Why are you asking ?

Dimitri: -_-

Jill: Shut up I'm sleeping

Sydney: Ivashkov I'm gonna kill you why did you keep my towel I need it.

Adrian: You bring your phone to the bathroom....... AWESOME :)

Sydney: Give me my towel.

Adrian: Show me first your body.

Sydney: I'm texting your Aunt.

Adrian: I'm dead

Dimitri: Yes you are dead

I laughed and finished my home works. "Boom finally I'm done ! " I said I placed my home works at my bag and took a shower I put on a black shorts and maroon shirt. I slip on my slippers and lye down at my bed I opened my TV and watched Paper Towns.

After 1 hour I decided to pause Paper Towns and went out of my room u walked down the hallway and Vika pulled me into one corner. "Hey what's sup " I said

"Ivan and I broke up " She said "Why did you two broke up did he cheated on you or did you two had a big argument ? " I asked

"I'm pregnant " she said I widen my eyes "I cheated in Ivan and Jesse's the father I'm already 1 week Jesse and I had sex on his limo during lunch break " She said

"Vika ,Dimitri will be so mad " I said "I know I know " she said "Especially Mama she will be so angry ! " I said

"Why will Mama be angry ? " Someone said

Oh Shit ! I said to my self.

Authors Note

Thank you for 600 reads can we make it to 1k before June 4 ? And who do you think that voice was ? Leave a comment and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT 2 updates in one day wow Byeeee !