Horse riding and Pool

Horse back riding and Pool

Rose POV

I woke up and Dimitri isn't beside me anymore. Knock Knock "Come in " I said "Princess I am Guardian Nicholas I will be your guardian. " I smiled at him "Please call me Rose " he smiled and said "I'll be waiting for you outside " with that he left.

I stood up and took a shower and put on a maroon off the shoulder sweater and black leggings I slip on my black boots and let my hair down I grabbed my phone and went out of the room.

Guardian Nicholas smiled at me "Is it always cold here inside the Palace ? " I asked "Well no it's just that Princess Karolina and Sonya doesn't want any heat inside the palace so that's why it's cold. " I smiled

"Can you umm give me a tour later ? " I asked him "Of course " He said "Do you have like a horse here I just miss riding it you know my mother never allowed me to ride a horse ever since I turned 16 " I said he smiled "Of course and when was the last time you ride a horse ? " I replied "7 years old "

He smiled at me we stopped at a double doors he knocked on it and the doors opened I sat down beside Dimitri and Olena smiled at me. "How was your sleep ? " She asked "It was good" she smiled "Umm Mama I was wondering if I can um ride a horse later ? " She smiled and said "Of course " Vika then squealed "You and I should ride a horse together Roza " I smiled.

I finished my food and excused my self I went upstairs and put on a black shorts I tied up my hair into a pony tail and Nicholas led me to the courtyard.

And well a brown horse is already their I hop in and hold on the rope attached to it. "Hey " I look at my left and saw Vika I smiled at her " Come on I'll show you around "

The Next Day

I woke up and put on a white long sleeve button up shirt and tucked it inside my black high waisted skirt and my black stockings I slip on my 6 inch heels and tied up my hair into a pony tail.

"Wow Rose you look good wearing that school uniform " Nicholas said said I smiled. Today is my first day at St. Basil's Academy it's a royal school and well Vika will be their to help me survive.

Dimitri POV

I look at Roza who entered the room wearing the St. Basil's uniform. "Looks like Rose gave you a boner " Ivan whispered I glared at him. Meet Ivan Zeklos he is my best friend and guardian.

She sat down and started to eat her food. Damn am I letting her go to school wearing that skirt guy might check her out.

6 hours later

Rose POV

"Finally school is done " I said getting inside the palace. Vika chuckled we were inside and got ambush by Paul and Zoya we kissed their cheek and they smiled.

Maybe staying here isn't bad. I mean I'm free I only have school at morning and at the afternoon I'm free I smiled.

"Princess Your Majesty is waiting for you at the courtyard. " We thanked the guardian and went to the courtyard.

We walked yo the courtyard and Vika is just blabbing about her crush Ivan

"If me and Ivan started dating Dimka will be mad " She said I stopped walking and asked "Why ? " she sighed and said "He's my older brother I'm his baby sister he is over protective of me and my sisters especially you Rose " I gave her small smile.

"Auntie Vika Auntie Roza !!!!!" PAUL said running towards us I bend down to his height and kissed his cheek he hugged me and I smiled.

"Your getting heavier Paul ! " Vika said I laugh "Auntie Roza Auntie Vika can we play later pleaseee ! " Paul said pouting