Chapter 6

A/N : PICTURE OF VICKY

****

Chapter 6​ - edited by ASHLEY_B3

Gina and I were getting ready for Vicky's party tonight. I still didn’t understand why Carl wasn't angry that Vicky was not jealous, she looked happy instead. I told Gina about this.

“Well,” she said thinking. “Maybe he had a change of heart.” she chuckled.

“What?” I asked.

“Yeah, maybe he doesn’t want Vicky anymore. Maybe he wants you now, after seeing you like this.” she said, smiling.

I smirked. “Am I supposed to be happy knowing that he wants me because of what I am now, not what I actually was?” I asked. Suddenly I felt sick thinking about this.

Gina gave me a sympathy smile. “Kierra, I know it sucks, but if that's what it takes for you to have him, wouldn’t you want to take that chance?” she asked.

I sighed. “I don’t know.”

“Why don’t you just wait and see what happens, Kierra?” advised Gina. “Let’s just enjoy ourselves while we’re here, ok.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” I smiled sadly at her. “Let’s go down and wait for the guys.” I suggested. She nodded and we both went out of our room, at same time Carl was going out of his room too.

“Hey, girls. I was just thinking of going to your room to ask whether you're ready.” he smiled at both of us. “Surprisingly you both were quick this time.” he chuckled.

“We're actually excited to go the party.” replied Gina, giggling. “Kierra, can't wait to meet some of the cute guys over there. Can you Kierra?” nudged Gina, winking naughtily at me.

I laughed. “Yeah, right.”

Carl gave me a deathly glared. “You have to behave yourself tonight, Kierra. You are to be at my side all night. Don't even get any ideas to flirt around with other guys.” he warned, grabbing a hold of my hand, and leading me down the stairs. “We're supposed to make Vicky jealous, remember?” he reminded me. “We failed to do that at the beach and hopefully, during the party, she will get jealous.”

Ugh, I hated it when he kept reminding me what we were supposed to do. “Don’t worry, Carl.” I said to him, sarcastically. “I know why I’m here.” Glaring at him, I continued. “And don’t worry, I’ll make sure Vicky's eyes turn green tonight until she doesn’t want to leave your side!”

Carl looked at me in shock, maybe surprised with my outburst. “I'm sorry, Kierra, I didn’t mean…” I stopped him before he could finish what he wanted to say.

“You don’t have to say anything. I know and don’t worry, I’ll help you to get her as I’ve promised. Can we just go now?” I said, pulling my hand from his grip and walked to the door. He sighed, then came to me and clapped his fingers with mine. I just glared at him, but didn’t pull away this time.

I totally ignored him when we walked to Vicky’s villa, which was a few blocks away from his. I was chatting and joking with Gina, who was on the other side of me, but he never let go of my hand. We knew we were almost there when we heard the loud music coming from her villa. It was almost as big as Carl's and once we were at the door, Carl rang the doorbell.

Vicky opened the door and hugged the guys and I, before she invited us in. We introduced the girls to her. She grabbed my hand, leading me to where the party was at, by the poolside. Carl still hadn't let go of my hand. There were so many unfamiliar faces at the party.