Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

Kierra's POV 

I woke up feeling comfortable and warm wrapped in someone's arms. I finally remembered that I had moved to sleep with Carl last night. I looked down and found one of his hand firmly wrapped around my breast. I gulped and slowly pushed his hand down to my stomach. I felt him stirred and snuggled closer to me. I could feel his breath on my neck. What happened to the pillow I put in between us? I wondered.  

I stayed longer enjoying the pleasure of being in his arm and looked at my watch. It's already 7.00 in the morning.  

I removed his arms slowly trying not to wake him up but was pulled back to his bare chest, "Where you're going?" he mumbled on my neck kissing it causing me to giggle as it's tickles. 

"I'm going jogging. Let me go." I said trying to remove his hands.  

"No," he said holding me tight, "I'm not going to let you go out jogging with that Alex." 

I sighed and turned to look at him, "I'm not going with him." 

"Well, you going to bump into him again," he said showing his unhappy face. 

"Carl, can't you stop being jealous of him?" I stressed getting annoyed with him. "Anyway, why are you so jealous of him?" I asked angrily.  

"I'm.. I'm not jealous. I..I just don't trust him that all," he stammered. "I'm worried about you. I don't want you to get hurt. You know how much I care about you." 

I shook my head, "Carl, you don't have to worry about me. He's not going to hurt me. If he does, I know you will be there to kick his ass for me."  

He chuckled, "Yeah, I would love to kick his ass for you." 

I kissed his cheek, "Now be a good boy and let me go,"  

He smiled letting me go, "Can I join you?' he asked. 

"Yeah, sure," I replied. "Meet me downstairs when you're ready." I smiled and walked to the door. 

We bumped into Alex half way when he was coming from the opposite direction. "Hey, you two," he greeted. 

"Hey," I responded smiling at him. 

"Hey, Alex," respond Carl smirking at him. 

"Hey, you're late today," Alex smiled looking at me. 

"Well, I was waiting for my boyfriend to get up," I pointing my head at Carl. 

"Oh, I see," laughed Alex winking at me. "Hey, I really envy you man," he said touching Carl's shoulder. Carl just smiled at him. 

"Ok, you two, I'll see you later," waved Alex. 

I turned and looked at him, "See, I've told you he's charming," I said to Carl. 

"I think I'm going to be sick if you keep telling me he's charming," Carl leered and rolled his eyes. 

"You know charming guys don't roll their eyes at their girlfriends," I teased him. 

"Oh yeah? I wonder what they do when their girlfriends irritate them?" he mocked. 

"Why don't you ask Alex?" I joked. He poked his tongue at me. 

"Charming guys don't do that, either." I laughed and run ahead of him and he chased me. 

*** 

Waking up from my nap, I took a shower and went downstairs with a book in my hand. I intended to finish my time reading rather than going to beach this evening. It was quiet and everyone had gone to the beach again. I walked over to the balcony and found Carl standing alone looking out at the beach. 

"Hey," I greeted him. 

He quickly turned around and smiled at me, "Hey, you're up." 

"Where are the rest of them?" I asked sitting on a lazy chair. 

"Over there," Carl pointed towards the beach. "You want to join them? 

"No," shaking my head, "Why aren't you joining them?" I asked. 

"Just don't feel like it," he replied. "I'm feeling rather tired," he stretched his body and I could hear some bone cracking. I laughed. 

"I thought you had a pleasant sleep. Didn't you dream of me lying naked next to you last night?" I teased. 

"Well I did, but when you snored like a bull, I woke up and when I tried to closed my eyes again, I dream of a naked bull," he teased me back. 

"Hey, I did not snore," I scolded. 

"Yes you did," he argued, "and it sound like this," making an awful sound at me.  

I hit him with my book on his butt, "Hey." 

Suddenly my I-Phone rang. I quickly looked at the caller id and answered the phone. "Hey Alex," I saw Carl glancing at me and then he turned his back from me. 

"Hey, I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I saw you with your boyfriend on your balcony," said Alex on the other side. 

"Really?" I asked, standing up and walked over to where Carl was. I stood beside him trying to search for Alex and I saw him waving at me. He and his friends were with the rest of our gang. I waved back laughing. I could see from the corner of my eyes, Carl rolling his eyes. 

"You're not coming to the beach?" asked Alex. 

"No, I'm feeling rather tired, I just want to laze around the villa," I responded.  

"Too bad, I thought I was going to bump into you again," he laughed naughtily at me. I can't help myself laughing with him. "Well, actually I called to invite you and your boyfriend to join us at the club tonight. Your friends here have agreed to come" informed Alex. 

"Oh? Yeah? I'll ask him and text you," I said. 

"No problem but I really hope you can make it," he said.  

"I'll try," I told him and shut off my phone.  

"How does he know you number?" asked Carl looking at me and when I sloughed my shoulders hinting to him I don't like it, he put his hands up and continued, "Don't get me wrong, I'm just asking. When did you give him your number?" 

"We exchanged phone numbers when we were jogging two days ago" I explained him. "I'm the one who asked his number not the other way round." 

"Oh," Carl said nodding his head. "What does he wants?" 

"Well, he's inviting us to join him clubbing tonight. The rest of the gang has agreed." I told him. "So do you want to go?" I asked. 

"Do you?" he asked. 

"Sure, why not?' I shrugged. 

"Ok," he simply replied.