Chapter 17

Edited by : DeathByLove

******

Chapter 17

Kierra’s POV

I heard the girls coming in and quickly went to the door for them. When I saw them without their boyfriends I ushered them into my room and closed the door.

“Hey, cool it girl,” said Mia. “What’s with all the excitement?”

“Where are your boyfriends?” I asked eagerly.

“Downstairs with Carl,” Gina replied looking at me weirdly, “What’s going on? He seems eager to talk to the boys just like you.”

I laughed, “Girls, you are not going to believe what I just found out.”

“What?” Gina asked.

“Vicky told me that Carl has been in love with me since high school,” I excitedly told them grinning widely.

“Ahh!!!” the girls screamed excitedly, and jumped around and hugged me.

“Shhh,” I hushed them, “Quiet girls, the boys might hear us.”

“Oh god, this is great,” shrieked Tasha. “So what is happening now?”

“Well, I can’t just go to him and tell him I love him too,” I explained. “I want him to tell me himself how he feels about me.”

“Yeah, you should do that,” Mia said and the rest nodded in agreement.

“So what do you have in mind?” asked Gina.

“Vicky and I have decided to teach him a lesson first for lying to me.” I told him.

“Wow! Really, this is interesting,” Mia said excitedly. “How are we going to do that?”

“Well, actually Vicky and I have started off just now. We are pretending that Vicky actually is in love with him. Boy, I wish you could see his face when Vicky did that just now.” I laughed.  “He was speechless and looked like he was going to faint”

They laughed with me, “Serves him right for lying. I wonder why he did that?” asked Gina.

“He’s afraid I would reject him,” I explained. “God, I thought he’d be the one who would reject me.” I shook my head. “And you girls want to know something else?”

They looked at me nodding their heads, “Your boyfriends know about it and they were the ones who advised him to lie and pretend.” I pointed out to them and their jaws dropped to the ground.

“What?” Gina yelled. “Damn, I’m going to twist Jack’s ears for giving his friend the wrong advice.”

“Yeah, I totally feel like kicking Ben ass right now,” fumed Mia. “Men really are idiots. If he had told you the truth, you would have been living happily with him right now.”

I smiled, “I’m actually feeling happy already because I know how he feels about me. He loves me for what I am not how I look. Knowing this made me love him more and I feel like running into his arms to tell him how much I love him.” I said dreamily.

“Wow, look someone is day dreaming already,” cooed Tasha while Gina and Mia laughed at me making me blush.

***

I went downstairs with the girls laughing happily while the boys were already there waiting for us. They all turned around to look at us when they heard our voices. I looked at Carl who looked so dashing. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and wished I could just run into his arms and kiss him.

“Wow, you girls look beautiful,” praised Jack kissing Gina on the cheek wrapping his arms around her.

“Thanks,” smiled Gina.

“Shall we get going?” suggest Ben.

“Yeah, we need to pick Vicky up,” I told him.

We were at the door, when Carl pulled my hand,” Kierra,” he said smiling at me, “Thanks.”

I just looked at him confused. He laughed and continued, “About Vicky. Thanks for telling her how I felt.” Letting out a relieved sighed, “I’ve should have told her a long ago. I’m so happy to know that she feels the same for me. You really don’t know how much I appreciate it,” he hugged me, “Thanks. You truly are my best friend.” He let me go and kissed my cheek. “By the way, you look beautiful tonight,” and walked towards the car.

I just stared at his back. Is he really thrilled knowing that Vicky loves him? If so, then that means he’s in love with Vicky and not me. Could Vicky be mistaken? Could it be that he just told her that he loves me to make her jealous? God, I felt my knees weakening.

 ***********

A/N : Please don't be angry... I know it short... I'll see you guys next week ok... Muah...

Oh by the way... there are 3 more Chapters to go before the story ends... which will be next week... Muah... Kiss.. Kiss...