Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We spent half of the day on the beach with Alex and his friends before finally going back to the villa for lunch.

After lunch the girls and I sat in the balcony viewing the beautiful sea, I told them what was decided between me and Carl.

“So now you will pretend to be his girlfriend just to save his face?” asked Gina laughing.

I shrugged, “Yeah.”

“God, you two are the most stubborn people,” said Mia shaking her head. “Why don’t you both just admitted that you love each other?”

“Mia,” I chuckled, “The feeling aren’t mutual, remember? He’s in love with Vicky,” I reminded her.

“Are you sure?’ asked Tasha laughing at me, “The way he acted towards you last night and today doesn’t seem like he’s in love with Vicky. You should see the look in his face when Alex touched you while stealing the ball from you.”

“Right and if he’s in love with Vicky why would he act like a crazy jealous boyfriend last night?” added Mia

“Well, I saw the way you both were sucking each other just now, it doesn’t look like he’s even thinking about Vicky,” injected Gina raising her eyebrows naughtily at me.

“What?” Both Tasha and Mia looked at me in surprised “You were sucking him?”

“Noooo,” I denied but couldn’t help to hide my embarrassment. I blushed and I think my face turned red!

“Oh, my, god,” squealed Mia. “Did he like it?”

“I think he did,” I laughed, “caused he kept asking me where I learnt to kiss like that,”

“What did you tell him?” giggled Gina.

“I didn’t say anything but he thinks I’m having an affair with someone in college behind his back,” and we all laughed ecstatically.

“Oh my,” said Gina wiping the small tears from her eyes, “I can’t wait to see his face when he knows how you learnt to kiss like that,” and we all laughed again.

“You know what?” asked Tasha after our laughed subsides, “You should let him think that you do have someone else.”

I gave her a weird look, “Why?”

“To make him jealous, of course,” Mia injected.

“Didn’t you girls hear me?” I desperately asked. “He doesn’t want me. He wants Vicky.” I pressed.

“No my dear, he wants you,” added Gina and they give me a “believe us” look.

“You girls really think so?” I asked shyly. They nodded their heads.

“Now, all we need to do is make him admit it,” winked Gina and I smiled dreamily.

******

Carl’s POV

“So, our plan is going well, hah?” said Jack smiling proudly at me. We were playing pool in the games room while the girls were nowhere around.

“Well, I don’t know.” I sighed. “I think if you hadn’t asked her to change her image, the plan might have worked swiftly. I told you it’s a bad idea.”

“What do you mean?” asked Ben.

“Well, can’t you see?” I asked him. Throwing my hand to show my frustration, “Because of her new looks that Alex boy is trying his luck on her and the worst thing is she’s flirting back with him. Urgh!!!”

“Who would have imagined, Kierra would know how to flirt?” laughed Jason.

“Well, there’s a lot more things she capable of doing, you just didn’t realise,” I point out.

“Yeah,” laughed Jack, “Like sucking you,” and the rest of the guys laughed with him.

I blushed. “Right, which is one thing that I would never imagine she would do to me. I thought I’ll be the one who’s going to teach her.” I chuckled shaking my head.  “I’m still wondering who taught her how to do that.”

“You mean she was really sucking you?” asked Jason with surprise. I nodded my head looking at him seriously.

“Wow,” he was impressed and then gave me a shocking look, “That means she must have been kissing someone before you.”

“I’m afraid so,” I sighed.

“Did she told you who?” He asked again.

“No, you know how mischievous she is,” I shook my head smiling.

“Are you sure there’s someone? We never saw her looking at any guy with interest before. I think she was doing that behind our back!” Ben said thinking seriously.

“I’m thinking the same.” I said to him. “All this while I was afraid to tell her my feelings because I thought she would laugh or punch me on the face. It will be worst if she would hate and ignore me for the rest of her life. I don’t think I can live with that.”

“Man, you need to work fast before someone takes her away from you.” Ben said again giving me concerned look.

“What you think I’m doing right now?” I desperately told him.

“I think you need another plan to make that Alex boy leave her alone if you want her to fall deeply for you,” suggest Jack. “From my observation, I think she’s already fallen in love with you.”

“Yeah, I think she has,” agreed Ben. “But maybe she’s afraid to show you her feelings because she’s been told that you are really in love with Vicky.

“Great,” I sighed. “I wonder who’s that idiot who came out with the idea making her think that I’m in love with Vicky?” I mocked at him.

“All right my mistake,” admitted Ben. “I thought she would be jealous but instead she more willing to help you to get Vicky,” He sighed.

“If she has already fallen for you, I think you can just tell her how you feel,” added Jason, “but I’m afraid she might not believe you. She might think you have the change of heart because of how gorgeous she looks right now. Girls normally don’t like that.”

“Yeah, Jason is right,” agreed Jack.

“Great, double great,” I groaned, “I’ve told you guys not to ask her to change the way she looks. I love her no matter how she looks. Now I have hard time to convince her that I truly love her and also hard time to make other guys stop looking and flirting with her. Urgh!! You guys are making the matter worse.”

“Calm down Carl,” Jack tried to soothe me, “We got you into this mess; we will do our best to help you to get out of it. We want you to be with Kierra. You know you have our full support.”

“Yes, bro, you can count on us,” supported Ben and Jason nodded his head in agreement. I just rolled my eyes at them. I better do something before she starts to fall for someone else.