Chapter 16

A/N : I want to thanks everyone reading, voting and adding this story into their library... I didn't expect to received such wonderful response from everyone... Thanks again... I really hope you all enjoy this chapter and continue reading this story up till the end of it... Again thank you all so much.... MUAH.... KISS.... KISS...

I also want to thank DeathByLove for editing this story... Thank you my friend...

*****

Chapter 16

Carl’s POV

I was playingcomputer games in the game room when I heard Kierra and Vicky laughing away. I went to the door and they both gave me a sweet smile when they saw me.

Vicky came to me and put her hands on my chest smiled lovingly at me, “Bye, Carl, I see you tonight,” and kissed me on the cheek. I gave her a weird look. What’s wrong with her? She never looked at me that way before and it scares me. I looked at Kierra and she was smiling cheerfully at me as if she had achieved something.  This is not good, I told myself.

“Didn’t Kierra tell you that we’re going clubbing tonight with Alex?” I asked and gave her a nervous smile.

“Yes and she invited me to join in and I gladly accepted,” Vicky said still giving me that smile. “Why? You don’t want me to come?” she asked sadly.

“No,” I quickly replied, “I’d be glad if you could come.” I smiled, “I’ll see you tonight then.”

“Yeah,” she smiled again, “I’ll see you.” She pouted her lips as if she was giving me a kiss and then she hugged Kierra, “I see you too, Kier. Thanks for everything.”

“You’re most welcome,” said Kierra smiling and winking at me. I gave her an uncertain look but she gave me a thumb’s up instead. God, I wonder what they talked about when they were alone. The way they both acted made me worried.

“What was that all about?’ I asked Kierra once Vicky was out of the Villa.

“Well first, say thank you to me,” said Kierra ginning widely at me.

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“Well,” she replied slowly, “I told her exactly what you feel for her.”

“What???” I yelled at her shocked.

She looked at me and smiled, “I told her that you have been in love with her since high school and you’re actually using me to get her attention.”

“Why did you say that to her?” I yelled again.

“Well, you should thank me, not scream at me,” she yelled back at me. “I found out that she has the same feeling for you. She’s been holding it back because she scared you might reject her and avoid her forever. She’s been in love with you since the first day she met you.”

“What??” I asked again, unable to believe what I just heard.

“Yes, Carl,” she said to me softly “She loves you,” and touched my cheek and looked lovingly into my eyes, “Deeply in love with you.” I felt like kissing her senseless when she looked at me like that. It was as if she was telling me that she’s the one who is in love with me and it left me dumbfounded and speechless

She continued, “Now it’s all up to you to make your move, that’s why I invited her to join us. You can be with her the whole night and express your feeling towards each other. She told me she would want you to tell her yourself tonight.” She hugged me, “Oh Carl, you don’t know how happy I am,” kissed me on the cheek, let me go and went upstairs giving me another sweet smile.

I just stood there and looked at her walk away. Damn, how am I going to get out of this mess? Urgh!! I felt like killing those three jerks for putting me in this mess.

I quickly called up the guys to join me in the games room once they were back from the beach.

“What’s wrong, man?” asked Jack looking at me with concern.

“I’m in deep shit right now thanks to the three of you,” I sneered.

“Why? What happened?”  Jason asked.

“Vicky just came over and Kierra told her that I’m in love with her. To make the matter worse, Vicky told Kierra that she was actually in love with me too.”

“What?!!” three of them responded.

I nodded my head, “Vicky is coming with us to the club and Kierra wants me to make my move tonight.” I smirked.

“My, this is bad.” Ben said scratching his head.

“But, I thought Vicky knew that you love Kierra,” Jack pondered looking at me intensely.

“Yes, she does.” I said thoughtfully. God, I’ve got it now. Hitting my head, I laughed.

Jack gave me an amusing look and smile, “You think she already knows?” he asked.

“Who knows what?” puzzled Ben while Jason gave us the same look too.

“I think she does,” I nodded at Jack smiling happily. “God, she loves me too. Since the first day she met me.”

Jack laughed, “She told you that?”

“She did, kind of.” I said excitedly.

“What are the both of you talking about?” asked Ben still unable to understand what Jack and I were thinking. Jason stared at us trying to catch up.

“What are you going to do now?” smiled Jack still ignoring Ben and Jason.

“What do you think I should do?” I asked Jack raising my eyebrows at him. “Play along with them for awhile?”

“Yeah, you should,” injected Jason. It seemed that he finally knew what we both were talking about. “I would love to see her reaction,” he laughed

Jack mischievously smiled, “That should teach them a lesson not to play around with us guys.”

I laughed and gave a high five to Jack and Jason. “Guys, will you please tell me what are you talking about?!” Ben asked anxiously. The three of us looked at him and laughed, Ben still looked confused.