Chapter 18

A/N: I feel so bad because Chapter 17 is so short..... I upload Chapter 18 for you guys.... Hope you all enjoy reading....Muah....

Edited by : DeathByLove

Picture  by :   xxSoulxx

*****

Chapter 18 

Kierra's Pov 

"Hey, are you coming?" Carl called when he realized I was not moving. I quickly nodded my head and followed him to the car. We drove to the club in two cars. Mia and Tasha were with their partners in one car while me, Gina, Jack, and Carl were in the other. Jack drove the car and Carl sat besides him. Gina held my hand when she realized that I was quiet. She gave me concerned look and nudged her head asking what's wrong.  

I shook my head and whispered in her ear, "I'll tell you when we reach the club, ok?" and she nodded. 

Carl got out of car when we reached Vicky's place. I saw him ring the bell and Vicky came out smiling at him. I saw him give her a kiss on the cheek and they walked hand in hand to the car. I felt a pang of jealousy while looking at them. I already knew that Vicky was pretending but when I thought that Carl might really love her, I felt jealous and hurt, but I need to be strong. Gina realized the way I looked at them and she held my hand as if ensuring me that nothing was going on between them. I looked at her and smiled sadly. 

I opened the door to let Vicky in and when she saw my sad face, she looked at me with concerned look. I tried to smile at her but I could feel the tears building up in my eyes.  

She quickly came in and put her hand around my shoulders "What's wrong?" she whispered and looked at Gina who was shaking her head, 

Alex and his friends were waiting for us in front of the club. There were two girls with them and after acknowledging and introducing ourselves, we entered the club.  

"You guys go ahead, we're going to the restroom first," said Vicky to them.  

"Ok," replied Carl and he looked at me, "Are you ok?" he curiously asked me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured him. 

"Are you sure?" he looking worriedly at me. "You don't look so good. You want to go back?" 

"No," I sternly replied, "I'll be fine. I just need to freshen up a bit. You don't have to worry. I'll be alright." I heard him sigh and he nodded. 

Gina and Vicky went with me to the restroom and once we were inside Vicky immediately asked, "What wrong, Kier? Are you ok?" 

Suddenly I couldn't hold my tears any longer, "He doesn't love me Vic. He loves you." I cried. Both Vicky and Gina came to my side hugging me. 

"What made you say that?" asked Vicky. "It can't be. I know he loves you. He told me so. You can ask the guys if you don't believe me." she pressed. 

"Yeah, I don't believed what you said either," added Gina. "I saw the way he looked at you, and just now he was concerned about you." 

"He told me himself. Before we came here, he told me. He thanked me for helping him to get you. He said he should have told you long time ago if he had known you love him," I sobbed. 

"No, I still don't believe it," Vicky shook his head angrily. "If it's true, then I'm going to kick his ass for doing this to you." 

"Right, me too," said Gina. "I'm going to ask Jack and make him tell me the truth."  

"No, Gina, don't," I stopped her. "What's the use of asking him if Carl already told me himself what he felt?" 

"No, I think he lied," Gina said angrily. "I think he wants to test you." 

"Hmm," Vicky said thoughtfully, "I think Gina has a point there. You remember the way he acted this evening when I pretended to be interested in him. He looked worried and panicked." 

"He was?" Gina queried, "Oh my. Can it be that maybe he thought that you really are not interested in him at all? He was afraid to tell you the truth cause he scared you might reject him, remember?" pointed Gina. 

I bit my bottom lip, "If it's true, it means I'm pushing him away from me. God, what have I done? I don't want to lose him, I love him," I cried again. 

"Hey, it's not your fault." hugged Vicky, "It's mine. I'm the one who suggested we teach him a lesson." she sighed. 

"We have to change our plan," Gina suggested. "We have to show him how much you care about him. You have to show him that you really love him." 

"Yeah, I totally agree with Gina," nodded Vicky. 

"But how?" I asked dumbly and sobbed.  

"Hush," soothed Vicky. "Let us think how. We got you into this mess and we're going to get you out of it." Vicky assured her. 

"Yes, we will." Gina added hugging me, and I just cried like a fool.