Chapter 8

Chapter 8 – Edited by Ashley_B3

Alex and I continued to talk and joke about random things until we returned back to the villa. Waving goodbye to him, I entered the villa and was surprised to see Carl sitting on the sofa. He only had his boxers on. My God, he looked delicious. Still feeling angry with him, I ignored him and went into the kitchen. I could feel him following me.

“Kierra.” he called me softly.

Still ignoring him, I opened the fridge door and took out the water. “Kierra.” he called up again. “Where did you go?” he asked.

“I think it's none of your business where I go, what I do, or whom I'm with.” I sarcastically told him. I poured some water into a glass and drank it. I could see him staring at me. I ignored him, walked over to the sink, and rinsed the glass. After putting the water back into the fridge, I walked out of the kitchen.

Suddenly, he grabbed my elbow, stopping me. “Kierra, I'm sorry.” he said softly.

I pulled my elbow from his grip and asked angrily. "For what?"

“For being a jealous boyfriend, for using you, for everything.” he said sadly. I still ignored him, and made my way to the stairs, but he grabbed my elbow again and I roughly pulled it away from him.

“Kierra, please.” he pleaded. “You’re my best friend and I can’t stand it when you're ignoring me.” he sighed.

God, he really knew how to make my heart melt, but being stubborn, I just stood there without moving an inch. He turned me around to look at him. “Kierra, please. I already miss you, please.” he said, giving me the sad look that always made me unable to resist him.

I glared at him, purposely indicating to him that I was still pissed with him. “Promise you won’t do that again?”

He smiled and lifted his right hand up. “Promise.”

I pouted my lip. “Ok, I forgive you.” giving him a glare.

He hugged me. “Thank you. I know you love me.”

I released him. “Yeah, yeah, I love you.” I mocked.

“Hey, you know I love you too.” he said softly. I gave him a small smile.

He put his hand on my shoulder, walking with me to the sofa. “So, you still my girlfriend?” he asked, smiling nervously at me when we sat down.

I looked angrily at him. ”Carl!”

“Don’t get me wrong Kierra." he chuckled. “I’m not using you to get Vicky anymore. I realized that she’s not even jealous seeing you with me, instead she looks happier. I’m asking you to be my girlfriend so that I can save you from the embarrassment.”

“Save me from the embarrassment?” I questioned him.

“Yeah.” he continued. “Do you remember Lea and her gangs faces when they found out we were dating?” he reminded me. “If we break up now, she will laugh at you.”

“Well, she won’t be laughing if we tell her I’m the one who broke up with you.” I sneered at him.

“Hmm, if that's the case, you could at least save me then.” he grinned widely, showing his beautiful teeth. “Come on Kierra, you have only been my girlfriend for a day on this island and now you're breaking it off with me.” he heaved.

I giggled. “That shows how lousy you are as a boyfriend.”

“Kierra.” he pleaded. “Please, you’re making me look bad.” showing his sad face again.