Stolen

So I decided to do a kidnap story... Hopefully I don't fail :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"No.. I am... sotally tober.. e-enough to drive." I finally slur to my friend Amber.

"No you aren't. Now GIVE me your keys Kay!!" Amber demands.

"Nooo!" I wobble a wee bit and grab Amber's shoulder.

"You can't even stand Kaylee! Give me your keys," Amber puts her hands out. Uh-oh.. I must be really in trouble with her.. She used my whole name. Eh.

"No damnit! I have ta gets home sa-some.. somehow!" I protest with her.

"I will drive you!!" She pleads with me.
I throw my keys at her.

"I will walk then!" I turn to leave. Amber runs to the front of me and her blonde pony tail sways side-to-side almost smacking me in the face. She makes me look into her brown eyes full of worry.

"Let me drive you, please?" She tries one more time. My anger melts and I see how much she really cares.

"I...I," taking a deep breathe, "I will be fine walking," I get out without a slur.
She sighs knowing she won't be able to break me.

"Be safe then. This is a big town.. Not even last month a girl 16, our age, got taken right off the street mid-day." Amber stressed this to me before.

"I will text you when I get home," I assure her.

"I hate to do this but," she pauses and gives me my keys back, "Rather you in your car then out in the street." I smile at her and take them.

"See-ya," I tell her and walk towards my blue mustang. My baby!! I got her not even 2 months ago for my 16 birthday bash.

I press the unlock button and slip into the driver seat. I go to put the keys in the ignition. Totally missing I drop the keys. Wow... Maybe I shouldn't drive. I pat around on the floor for them. Grrr. How far could they have gone?! I sit up and lean back with my eyes closed. Ugh!
*TAP,TAP,TAP* I shoot up, heart racing, and look out my window. It's just my friend.. She is giving me the sign to roll down my window. I throw up my finger to tell her to wait a minute. I feel on the floor once more. Ding, ding!! I found them finally and, more carefully, put them in the key hole. I turn it to on but not completely start it. I click the down button on the window control.

"You gave me a heart attack Bri!" I laugh at her.

"Sorry," she smiles apologetically, "Just wanted to say, WICKED party right?!"

"Agreed," I grin at her.

"Well, Im hosting my own Back To Summer Party at my parent's cabin. Wanna come as a special guest?" She questions me.

"Special guest?" I ask her in return.

"Mhmm. Pretty much a regular guest but you get like first in line for drinks and such." Bri explains to me.

"Yeah, I will be there. I will help and stuff if you like," I suggest.

"Sure text me this weekend, night!"

"Night Bri!" I yell to her. Sighing I roll up my window and lean back again. I turn up my radio and Roar by Katy Perry is playing. I open my eyes and go to turn up my stereo more. I glance in the mirror above me. "What the..?!" Two hands are around my mouth. I claw at them but they have gloves to protect them. I look in the rear-view mirror again to try to see a face. Only a black mask.. I try to scream but it comes out muffled.

"Errmmph! Errmph!"

"Shhh. Quiet Kay." A deep seductive voice whispers in my ear. I try again to remove his hands from over my mouth, but once again fail. He takes a rag and replaces one of his hands with it. Covering both my nose and mouth. "Go to sleep, love." I'm slowly starting to fade. My vision blurs even more and my hands drop. I completely black out