Chapter 5

-Kay POV-

Max has bound my feet and hands. I try my hardest and finally I wiggle to my knees. I look out the back window.

"Help me!" I scream to him. I repeat it and repeat it. Then he lips something..

"I love you," left his lips and that silences me. Shocked, the guy starts to pullout. I launch forward and smash my face.

"Mother fuck!" I growl.

"Watch your mouth Doll Face," the guy yells back at me. I mock him. "Excuse me?" He asks.

"Nothing," I mumble.

"That's what I thought," he remarks snidely. After 10 minutes of silence I roll over to the back of the seat and get on my knees again. Leaning on the back of the seats I look at him. He is very buff with short brown hair and soulless brown eyes.

"Um, who are you?" I question.

"You will learn soon enough," he smirks.

"Oh my god.." whining I think of more questions I have had. "What am I being sold for?" He chuckles.

"Another surprise."

"Are you part of what Max referred as 'they' when he told me about it?" He looks at me in the mirror with this one.

"Yes," he grinned from ear to ear. I sigh and lay down. Listening to the tires rumble against the road. I let it lull me to sleep, I will have to be on high alert soon...
~5 hours later~

"Wake up Doll Face! Time to get moving!" I am yanked up by my arm. I am standing and the guy cuts the zip ties. I rub wrists but I don't get freedom for long. A pair of cuffs are slapped on. They look like horse shoes with a bar going through the top. One side comes undone but a pad lock is on it. I only have.. maybe 1 foot of chain between them. I am pushed forward.

"Start walking!" Another big guy comes up and pushes me with the barrel of a rifle. I listen and start to move my feet. Looking around we are in the middle of nowhere and a huge warehouse stands in front of me. These long slider doors in the front open just large enough for the guy and me to fit through. We walk in and the lights are dim. My mouth drops. Kids are everywhere. Either in actual dog cages or helping others get boxed up. I pass by one box and it says,

Handle with care: Shipping to London.

Kids look at me, they all have the same sad look in their eyes. I do notice something though.. Most of us are, girls...

"Quite gaping and walk up them stairs," the buff guy snaps at me. I practically trip up the stairs due to the dude pushing me so hard. When I reach the top he tells me to turn left. We come to an empty cage and he shoves me in it. "You will wait here till we come to get you for shipping. So don't get too comfortable." He smiles at me and puts a pad lock on the latch. Them and pad locks.. I roll my eyes and rest against the back of the cage. I watch as kids and adults with rifles scurry around the warehouse. Getting ready for London I suppose..

*Clink Clink* I jump and turn to see a girl next to my cage. She was hitting the front of hers.

"Please let me out," she cries.

"Hey," I whisper, "it is pointless. You are just going to make them mad," she looks at me. I.. I think I know her.

"Your just going to take this?" She asks angrily.

"No, but I'm not going to pound on a cage I'm not going to get out of," I shrug.

"I guess your right," she mumbles. I look at her and my memory is having a block... Where have I seen her before?