Chapter 10

Yay!! I can't believe I am on chapter 10!! 16.33K reads!! I can't believe it!! I love you all so much and I'm so happy to have you guys as readers (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kay POV-

My heart is racing as we grow closer to the building that hosts the auctions. I never got to really look at the outside but now that I do... it is big.

"Are you ready Kay?" Heath turns to look at me. I nod because I know if I try to speak no words will come out. I can't believe I have made it this far. I have been through so much that the short time with Max felt like eternities ago. I miss him so much... Tears threaten to pour but I push the feeling back. It is time to be brave. Heath takes a deep breath and the car slowly comes to a stop. "Let's go," he opens his door.

"Wait!!" I yell at him. He turns around and bends down to look at me.

"Yes?" He questions.

"We don't even have a plan!" I exclaim.

"Go with the flow. I use to be close to these people. They probably think I am back for more merchandise," he looks at me reassuring. Something about his statement strikes me as odd and I don't trust it...

"O-ok," I stutter. However, I follow orders. I slip out of the car and go to his side. He takes my hand in his and we slowly walk towards the door.

-Max POV-

I crumple the paper. I punch the wall and sit down on the hard, cold floor. Heath.. Of course it was Heath. I bet he knew about all of this and that's why he wanted her. He loved to take everything I cared about right out from under me. Sick bastard won't get away with this!! I will march right up to his door and beat the shit out of him! I just have to get out of here first... Slowly I stand up and open the door. Might as well try the back exits.. Before I open the door I reach down along my waist. I feel the metal handle and pull out my gun. I cock it and the snap echoes off the walls. I take the metal door knob in my other hand and twist. Taking a deep breath I slip out and head back the way I came.

-Bri POV-

As I near the auction building I feel my insides tangling themselves in knots. I clench the steering wheel till my knuckles are white. Its the only way I can keep myself from jumping out of the car letting it roll on as I puke my guts out.
I breathe in and I breathe out. Deep ones that last the 1...2...3 counts. I peer over at the passenger seat and see the gun with the envelope. My instructions from the Boss were to head towards the east back door and find Patrick. Then Patrick would help me find Max and eliminate him...
I look at the pavement of the road zoom under me. Only seconds away... I take a few more deeps breathes as I turn the last corner. My stomach clenches and I start to tremble. I pull into a parking space a few down from another car that's black. God only knows why they are here...
I reach into my pocket and pull out some gloves. Slipping them on I reach into the glove box for oil and two towels. Setting one on my lap I grab the gun. I set that down on the towel. I pour a tiny bit of oil on the towel's corner that is in my hand. I pick up the gun by the barrel and wipe the handle and trigger off first. Then switch and wipe the barrel down with oil. I set that towel to the side and the gun down on my lap yet again. I wrap the towel around it and start to wiped off the oil. I remove that towel and place it with the other one. I take the envelope in one hand and the gun in other. I keep the gloves on because I did not just clean off the gun for nothing. I mean what better way to destroy oils on a gun from your hand than with more oil? Stepping outside the driver seat of the blue mustang I stride toward the doors. Anticipation filling me up more and more with every step...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that the hell??!! So short!! But if you didn't notice I have set them all up. Collision will be coming and drama will set sparks flying! Can't wait can ya?? ;D

Vote, comment, recommend!!
Much love! <3