Chapter 2

Soo am bored and really felt like updating. Things are going to start rolling!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up. If you want that shower anyway," He states whole rocking my shoulder.

"Okay, I will.." I drowsily tell him. He unshackles my ankle and helps me up. My legs are wobbly but I manage.

"Umm, I don't have girls clothes but I have some pajama pants and an old tee. I will go but you an outfit or something later," his voice trails off.

"Thanks," I say softly. I wish I knew his name but I don't think he would tell me... "What's your name?" I ask him anyway.

"Call me Max," his deep voice makes me weak.

"You know my name, correct?" I ask.

"Yeah," he mumbles.

"How?" I question him.

"I have watched you for awhile," he admits with a shrug. I open my mouth but no words come out. Why? I wish I could ask but my mouth wouldn't cooperate. "Here's your clothes. Like I said everything is ready for you. I will be back soon from the store," He tells me letting his arm slide off of me. I wobble to the side of the shower and sit.

"What about the collar?" I ask worriedly.

"Water won't hurt it," he waves his hand and walks out of the door closing it behind him. I hobble over and lock it. I sigh and open the closet to get a towel. I throw it over the towel rack and head over to start the water. I turn it too almost scalding hot. The best showers are the warm ones.

-Max's POV-

I quickly grab my keys of the dining room table and rush out the door. I hop in my yellow Hummer and let it roar to life. I think about Kay and her beautiful face. The way her green eyes light up when she laughs and her brown hair framing her face perfectly. The freckles placed also perfect. Her smell so intoxicating it gets me drunk. I really don't want to have to give her up....

I arrive at the mall in no less than 10 minutes. I head straight for her favorite store. Hottopic. She absolutely loves this store. Her favorite band is Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dance Floor, or Avenged Sevenfold for sure. She buys those bracelets and stuff the most.

I pick out the pairs of skinny jeans. One black, red, and regular blue. I grab a red and black BVB shirt. Then a BOTDF shirt that has them cartooned beating down JB and it says Clubbed to Death. She would like that right? I don't think she owns it.. I then grab an A7x shirt that is themed to the song Nightmare. Walking out of the store I head to Victoria Secret for some girl under garments. I need to hurry!

-Kay POV-

I get out of the shower and dress in some of the largest pajama pants and shirt ever. The shirt is black and the pants are checkered grey and black. I look in the mirror at the thing around my neck. Sighing I know I could never get it off, BUT if I could get to a phone.. I quickly go for the North door that takes me upstairs. I take a breath and hope for the best.. I pull the doorknob and it opens!! Yes! I run up the stairs almost tripping on half of them. Making it to the top I know I won't be able to get through this one.. I try anyway..

It also clicks open. This isn't right. He isn't this stupid. This must be a test then. Hmph. I keep going and decide I will just act normal. Like I'm at a friends house I have never been to. I pass by the couches and I notice there is also a t.v. down here. Out of the corner of my eye I see a tiny black.... MINI FRIDGE! I run over and open it. I am starving! I grab a soda and a pudding... Weird, my favorite. I eat without a spoon and head to the door that requires a finger print. I push but it won't budge.