Chapter 7

Oh my gawd! Those reads make my world! Those comments make my day! Thanks everyone! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kay POV-

I slowly open my eyes lids as someone shakes my shoulder a bit.

"We are here Kitten. Just 20 more minutes and we will be home," he talks to me gently his breath tickling my ear.

"Emmph," was my respond and I didn't move. I then regret my decision as two arms lift me bridal style. I squirm a little and my eyes pop open. "Put me down," I whine. He grins at me and lifts me closer up and into his chest.

"No way Kitten," he carries me out of the jet and the scariest part of the carry is coming. I close my eyes and grab his shirt. He laughs.

Pretty quickly he makes it down the rolling stairs from the jet and to another limo... I watch the flight attendant watch from the side with a bitter face. Ha! I snuggle into his chest and he kisses my forehead.

With my eyes closed he gets into the limo and has me laying on his lap. He pets my hair and I gently move with each of his breaths... Suddenly I think of Max.. I feel so guilty I just want to push him away and curl up in a corner, but.. I don't. I bite my lip. Guhh..

After the short ride and cuddling into Heath's chest we arrive at his house... It's even more, like... Wow then Max's. I gape at it when we are standing in his driveway..

"Like it?" Heath asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's... way nice," I was a spoiled girl I'm not going to lie but this... The 3 story house.. MANSION, is colored tan and has one of the spiral drive ups. Windows cover it everywhere letting me glimpse the inside. Two columns are at the entry way holding a little roof, and we have to climb stairs to get to them. He smiles at me and takes my hand leading me to the door. I look down and see a long row of flowers on each side. Speckled colors of pink, red, orange, white, etc are all thrown in there. Breath taking.. He opens the door and swoops his arm with it.

"Look around," he says with a grin. I take a step into the house and the floors are wood. In certain areas, like the living room, it turns into carpet. I look to the right and see a spiral staircase and to my left I see the kitchen and dining room. Taking a step to see around the stair case I find the living room. The far wall has book cases full and then a couple chairs in front. I turn and go up the stairs with Heath behind me. There is a second living room and doors surrounding it. off in the corner is another set of stairs. I go and open all the doors. Most were very nice rooms and bathrooms the size of a room... Wow. I make my way to the other stairs and Heath finally says something.

"The third floor is our floor now. The second is for all my house staff and the first is just whatever. Hope you like it so far," he shrugs and I get to climbing.

I reach the top and it's covered in red silk and grays. The furniture is old fashioned but fits well. I see a total of 3 doors and all are dark oak. I go to the first on on my left.

It's a room with a king bed in the middle covered with a silk and lace bed cover. The walls are dark gray. There is a dresser on the wall that is pretty medium size and a door near it. I go over and open it. I reveal a closet and it is FULL of clothes. Damn.. He has to take me shopping. I laugh at myself on the inside. I turn around and there he is... On the bed... waiting.

"You have looked around plenty," he moans seductively. He motions for me to come over. My legs move slowly and I gulp. I can't do this!! Oh please god! I stand in front of him and his blue eyes travel up and down my body. He reaches out and trails my thighs up all the way under his baggy shirt. Shivers go down my body. His arms wrap right under my butt and he lifts me up to fall back on him. I let a little cry of surprise escape my lips. When we land I stick my hands out and they are a few inches from his head. My breaths quicken and my heart beat is way far from normal. I am a little above him so when he reaches to kiss me he just decides to kiss my chest. Heat rises to my cheeks and I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. He smoothly flips me over and is now on top of me. My head starts to shake a little. He reaches his hand up an gently holds my chin. He kisses me with deep passion. My body responds faster than my mind and my arms are around his neck. Pulling him closer. He bites my bottom lip and my body tingles everywhere. I tangle my fingers in his hair and it's soo soft. He breaks the kiss and starts to bite my neck softly. A moan escapes my lips. Knowing my weakness he keeps on going while lifting his shirt off my body. Revealing my lace bra and underwear.. Max.. bought me. It feels like I just took a punch to the stomach. I start to shake more.