Chapter 11

I was going to do an Authors note and give shout outs but.. I decide you would all prefer another Chapter instead!! (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kay POV-

Heath grips the door and motions for me to go in. I almost see a hint of mischief in his eyes. I stop before I go in.

"Whats wrong Kitten?" I look up at him but his face is unreadable.

"Must you call everyone kitten?" I hear a voice boom from inside. I jump and hide behind him. The sides of his mouth turn into a complete smile.

"Why yes I do Lisa," he smirks at her. Lisa? Who in the hell is Lisa?!

"Well Heath, that makes me feel unloved..." She frowns while walking closer. Heath looks back at me and wraps his arm around me. He pulls me to his side and grips... tight.

"Come on Kitten!" He exclaims excitedly, making sure to look at the blonde, as he pulls me through the opening. Before I can put up a fight I see him.. I look dead into his eyes and my knees go weak.

"Max!?" My voice comes out in a squeak. He blue eyes are full of anger but I also see a hint of... relief?

"Kay!" His face softens but I see his grip on his gun tighten.

"Come on Heath! Let her go and hold me instead!" I hear the one blonde Lisa whine. I look up at Heath and he harshly shoves me towards Max.

"She wasn't much fun," Heath laughs.
I see Max's jaw clench as I stumble into his side. He looks down at me with such passion it makes me dizzy.

"You ok?" he takes his hand and caresses my cheek.

"Much better now," I smile and look over at Heath and Lisa... It looks like she is eating his face!

"You sure do get around Lisa," Max smiles innocently. She snaps her attention towards him and away from her make out session.

"You stopped loving me and someone else started. Mad I was just playing with you in that room?" She bats her eyelashes.

"I stopped loving you. There was a reason I never started again," he shrugs, "So no I am not mad at all." His smile still plastered on his face. Hers has totally disappeared. She goes to say something else when the door leading from outside into this hall opens...

-Bri POV-

I slowly creak the door open because I heard voice from the outside. I slowly peer around the door and I can't believe what I see.. Heath has a very angry Lisa next to him and then Max has his arm wrapped gingerly around... KAY!

"KAY! You are alright! Or at least I think you are... I don't know, but you are alive!" I go to run towards Kay and I stop. I gulp looking down at Max's hand. He has a gun and I had almost forgotten I have one too, and he is the reason I am suppose to use it. Kay's eyes are full of tears.

"I thought I would never see you again Bri!" She wraps her arms around me. I just lean my head on hers. "Why do you have that gun Bri?" She pulls away and looks me in the eye.

"Yeah Bri.. Tell her!" Lisa exclaims, I turn and look at them. Why did they know about my mission? To my left a door creaks open..

"Have anything to say before I do Bri?" Patricks voice hisses. I look into Kay's eyes. Then I look at Max.

"It's my mission..." Max's face is full of confusion but I can tell he will understand when Patrick so kindly explains. Kay, well she is still looking more confused and scared than ever. I don't blame her one bit.

"Well lets begin," Patricks wicked grin somehow grows. "Once upon a time there was a boy named Max," he stops and glances at Max. "He once failed to do his mission. As punishment he was not only beat, but considering that was not enough, we had him take the girl he loved very very much," he swifts his arm in the motion of Kay. "Then we came and took her and sold her to Heath, but here's the catch," his grin widens. "He was suppose to buy her!" He claps and Heath is now smiling like he received a medal. "He wasn't suppose to return with her but BRI over here had to talk to the cops. The Boss then found her and gave her this mission. Her disappearance we knew would lead Kay right back here. But the mission had to go on," he pauses for dramatic effect. "That mission is to kill Max!" He jumps up and down like a kid on Christmas morning. Max drops his gaze to the floor. Kay stumbles back. Her face full of shock.

"You were a part of this group?" Kay's face scrunching up.

"Yes," I whisper. She takes one more step back. More tears fall from her eyes. My heart is pained with guilt... "I can't do this," I look at him then down at my gun. I can't kill anyone but if I don't I will die anyway.. "If you make it home Kay, tell my family and friends I love them," my own tears slip from my eyes. I raise the gun to my head and pull the trigger....

-Max POV-

"NOOO!!" A blood hurtling scream comes from Kay. Bri's body falls to the floor. The gun still in her hand. Already blood is circling her head. My ears are ringing from the gun shot. Kay goes to touch Bri. I reach out and pull her into my chest.

"Bri is gone now. Im sorry but we have to-" *BAM* A sharp pain is sent through my body. I look down at my chest and blood is soaking through my shirt. I fall to my knees. Kay somewhat holding me so I go down smoothly.

"NOO! DAMN IT NO!" Kay's voice is faint but I can tell she is yelling. I start to cough and my vision is going blurry. I am on my back now with my head in Kay's lap. It hurts too bad to move or to breath but I use my last few breaths for Kay.

"I love you, and I'm sorry you had to go through it all," I touch her hand that is on my cheek as my world goes black....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww snap!!! I will be updating tomorrow (: I saw I was like number 15 in Mystery/Thriller and have 23K views so I got all excited! I love you all so much and with all these great comments and stuff I am going to be finishing up my story quickly... Sadly yes ): But you guys deserve to see what happens (: Be excited!!!!

Vote, comment, recommend!!
Much love!<3