Chapter 6

Oh my! Im sooo sorry guys I haven't had Internet. We are doing this dumb cable thingy and they shut it off for awhile :( So I'm starting to write at night and I'm going to try to post at school. (Yes Guest wifi! ;) Yay) Hope you all enjoy (EXTRA LONG FOR MY LOVES!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Kitten," says a deep husky voice. He leans forward. A broad shouldered man with scattered blonde hair and blue eyes stairs at me. A women comes from behind him.

"This is your new owner! Isn't he handsome?!" The chick exclaims. She grins and comes to my side. She pushes me forward. "Don't act so stiff silly. Get to know one another!" Her voice still excited and high pitched. Her brown curls bounce around her face while she scurries around the room. She goes to a drawer. I turn to watch her when the guy who "bought" me stands in my way. I gulp and have to look way up. He is easily a foot taller than my short height of 5'4.

"My names Heath," His deep voices pulses through my body.

"I..Umm.. Im Kay," I wipe the rest of my tears away.

"Don't cry Kitten," he coos and pulls me into a hug. Smashed into his chest I have no idea what to do. I inhale and his smell is sweet but Max's is better... Max... I almost cry again but I pull myself together.

"Ahh! Here they are!" The brunette says in her too happy voice. Letting go he slips a pen out of his pocket. I here a click and he is bent over something... I inch over and peer over his shoulder.
"Sign here and here. Then initial here. Sign the date ad that will be all," she instructs. Her red painted finger pointing to all the needed areas to be signed.

"Alright, let me get my briefcase.. How much again?" he steps back and I scurry where I was to get out of the way..

"900,000 dollars. Cash you said?" Her eyes light up. My mouth drops. I shake my head in astonishment.

"Yes," he simply states. From under the chair he pulls out a black suitcase. He flips the latches and presses a button. It pops open and I swear I'm going to faint! So much money! I wobble to the chair and sit down. "You okay Kitten?" He asks me and I wave to signal yes. I close my eyes and they make the exchange and all.. Wow I'm now property and very tired...

"Your all set! Have a great life you two!" She opens the door and Heath takes me by the hand.

"Come on Kitten, my driver is waiting," as he pulls me I think about pulling away and running.. However, I know he will catch me. I can tell he is very... athletic. Even if I didn't get caught I can't imagine the security..

Twisting through hallways we are almost out. I am pretty sure anyway.. I look to my side and see a dark room in front of us. A tiny light is on and I squint to see inside when we pass. I see two figures... I think... One may be against a wall? I twist my head to look back. The figure turns and... IT'S MAX!!

"Max," I whisper to myself.

"What's that Kitten?" Heath asks. I roll my eyes at his new name for me...

"Do you live far? Im quite hungry and rather sleepy," I make up something. It's true though..

"Rather out of my way to come here.. I will stop and get some good for us and you can sleep on the limo," He looks at me with a smile on his face. He shows his teeth with this grin and they look as white and snow against his tan flawless face... At least he isn't a creep. Letting the situation be forgotten for a minute I would have so gone for him. Wait a minute... Limo?!

"Oh. Ok," I mumble. I am almost excited to ride in a limo but I refuse to show it.

"Where would you like to eat Kitten? Anywhere you would like," I look up at him and I raise and eyebrow.