Chapter 17

Hello all my dear readers! <3 it has been awhile. I have had many emotional and health issues.. please don't hate me </3 I am determined to finish this story! (Warning this chapter is a bit sexual) I have started yet another story though... It is a kidnap story but it is WAY different. All those who love action... It is the one for you --> 7 Deadly Sins!! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kay POV-

They tear me away from Max and whisk me away to an ambulance. Everything is happening too fast for my mind to grasp. I just want to cuddle up to Max and sleep my life away. I want everything to be how it was before but with Max apart of the equation. That is just a fantasy however... I have stolen things and have caused a bit of destruction, ok, a lot of destruction. The medics have basically scanned my whole body for anything vital, they didn't find anything. The only thing wrong with me is my sickness has worsened. Which isn't all too surprising. I sigh as we reach the hospital. I can't wait to see what's in store for me...

My parents see me before I see them. Their arms smother me with love. They are crying and I feel a stab of guilt for making them worry so much. My mom's cheap perfume enters my

nose. I never knew the smell I hated so much could bring such happiness and relief. I finally return the gesture. I hear them say how much they love me and how they never want me to leave again. How can they forgive me for all of this? I just close me eyes and hope for the best.

I sit on a chair in the corner of my hospital room. My parents are talking with the police about my future... I could care less as long as I'm not in some detention center. I probably deserve to be in one but people make mistakes, right? I look up at the ceiling and wonder what Max is doing right now... Is he ok? I let out a long breath. I close my eyes and picture his beautiful face.

"Kay." A voice faintly says from the doorway. When I open my eyes I see my mom. She is leaning on the door frame. "You should be in very deep trouble because of the chaos you caused but," she pauses and gives a small smile, "you made a very wanted man come out of hiding. Not only that but he is dead and they are hunting down other people involved so more victims like you can be saved." I just stand up and throw my arms around her. Silently, I sob into her shoulder.

"I love you," it's barely even a whisper but my mom hears.

"I love you too."
---------------------------------------------

I lay on my bed and stare out my window. I never thought I would be back here and just be able to look up at the stars. Moonlight streams in, outlining the objects that fill my room. It is a relief to be back here and to have my parents not angry for leaving the hospital the first time... I haven't really told them the complete story and they haven't asked... yet. I roll over and play with my pillow.

*Creak* I flop over quickly. Slowly I sit up and make my way towards my window where the noise came from... I look out and turn my head left then right. I see nothing so I reach up to grab the top of my window. I start pulling down to shut it. *Slap* A hand grabbed the bottom to keep me from pushing it down. I let out a tiny gasp and trip backwards. Looking up I see the face of a man... The moon makes his blue eyes shimmer, his fluffy brown hair hanging down around them. The glint intensifies his jaw line. Shadows hide some of his facial features, however I can see his mouth is tilted in a boyish grin.

"Hey stranger," he whispers. His voice intoxicates my mind.

"Max," I scurry to the window. As soon as I reach it his hand cups my cheek.

"Miss me?" he smirks.

"I knew you would be back," I wink and lean in for a kiss. When his lips meet mine I feel my breath get taken away. However, he pulls away quickly.

"Come with me," he looks deeply into my eyes.

"What?" I stutter.

"Runaway... like how you wanted me to back in the hospital," his eyes lower a little bit. I bite my lip...

"I can't leave my parents again," I look at him helplessly. Sheepishly he goes to turn away. In an instant I have him by the collar of his shirt. "Come inside." He looks at me coldly.

"Why?" My heart stops and tears fill the brim of my eyes.

"Please," I beg. His eyes soften and he starts to crawl through my window. Luckily, my bedroom is on the first floor. Finally, he is fully inside. His huge figure towers me. I trail his body with my eyes. In a couple strides he is chest to chest with me, or my chest to his stomach... "I can't leave," I say slowly, "but you can stay." he grunts and turns away. I go around him and grab him by his chin, making him make eye contact. "I love you. It will all work out." Tenderly I put my hands on his sides and trace them up to his chest. I push him backwards. He could easily push against me and not move, however, he is willingly walking. His legs hit the bed and I just keep pushing. He falls back and I climb on him. I only sit there a few seconds before he flips me over and he is on top.

"I love you too," he says as he kisses my forehead. Max lightly pulls me up so I am sitting. His fingers brush my stomach and make me gasp. He has both his hands on each side of my shirt. he glances to see if it is ok and I nod. Gracefully he removes it. His hand finds it's way behind my back and unclasps my bra. With his fingers he takes the straps and slides them off, then tosses it to the side. Before he does anything else I slip his shirt over his head. My hands explore his stomach, back, and arms. He kisses down my throat, along my collar bone, down in between my boobs, and all the way to the top of my pants. He unbuttons them and removes them, he also removes his own pants. "Are you sure?" He whispers into my ear. I nod. He leans me back so we are laying. He enters me and I let out a gasp. For what seems like the longest, sweetest, forever, we make love.

We hold each other, letting our bare bodies touch. He kisses my forehead.

"I can never say this enough, I love you," he tells me as he plays with my hair.

"I will give you forever to try... I love you too," for a brief moment I let myself sleep. The blissful ending to the perfect moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know :/ but its 4 in the morning and better than nothing. I love all my loyal readers. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Vote, comment, recommend me!!

~Much Love<3