Chapter 4

"Was that a moan Kay?" I fell his word run down my spine. He laughs and I get goosebumps from all the air hitting my bare neck.

"No." I say simply, "Now let me go," I try to wiggle from his grip. It tightens and I'm still stuck.

"No I don't want to," he whines. I stop my struggle and sigh.

"This is getting awkward.. Let me go," I persist.

"Do I have to?" He whimpers.

"Yes," I answer him. His grip loosens but I lay here for a second longer. Ok... time to move. I get out from under him and head for his door.

"What are you up to?" I hear him ask.

"Nada thing," I tell him. I slip out the door and skip through the living room and to the fridge. I open it up to see what other favorites of mine he has. This could be to my advantage... I take out the eggs, butter, and 5 different cheeses. Opening the freezer side of the fridge I search for the hash browns and bacon. I already know it will be there.. It's my all time loved breakfast. Having to bend low I search the bottom shelf.

A hand is placed on my back.

"Eppp!" I squeal.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He laughs. Then he moves things on the middle shelf around. "Hash browns and bacon," he hands me the two frozen items.

"Th-thanks," I stutter. I turn back to all my ingredients. Im ready to cook my five star meal. I laugh at myself on the inside.

"Let me?" He suggests.

"Err, if you want." I mumble. He reaches above the island in the middle of his kitchen. There were pots, pans, etc hanging from hooks. He grabs 3 pans. He begins making my breakfast and I hop on the counter watching contently.

When he is finished he made 2 omelets, a plate full of golden crisp hash browns, and a mountain of bacon. Mmm. My stomach growls and complains to me.

"Ready to eat?" He questions me.

"Couldn't be readier," I laughed. I strolled over and grabbed the plate of bacon. He picked up the hash browns
and omelets. I munched on a piece of bacon, pure heaven.

I sat on the couch and Max sat next to me. Closely might I add. Clearing my throat I picked up the t.v. remote.

"Whatya like to watch Max?" I look over at him. His blue eyes trapping me.

"I don't watch much t.v. so you pick whatever," his gaze almost felt like it got stronger. He leaned for forward. Was he going to kiss me? Butterflies rise in my stomach...

He reaches out and grabs a piece of bacon turning quickly. Silly me, why would he kiss me? I grab one of the forks he brought out and took a BIG, unladylike, bite of hash brown. Amazing! We silently eat. Taking turns on different plates. We were just sharing... He didn't grab an extra so..

"You have 2 days," he whispers to me.

"Excuse me?" I about choke on my food.

"They will be coming in two days for you. They won't be nice to you like me.. Honestly I don't know what they will do," it almost looks like tears are filling his eyes. He swoops up the plates and storms off to the kitchen. I sit the unable to process his words.

They finally sink in like venom into my veins. I might die. I gulp and stand up. I head to the basement. I leave all the doors open so I can come back up. I retrieve the bags of clothes and trudge back the up stairs. Swiftly I pass him and I ignore him. He slouches and heads for the couch.

Heading into the bathroom I lock it. I fish through the large cabinet for a towel. I find a large purple one that's soft as silk almost . I throw it over the towel rack. I start the shower. While it warms up I get undressed. A shiver runs down my spine as the cool air hits my body. I quickly hop into the extremely warm water. I stand there for awhile and I cry. I can't help it. I might die. If I don't I'm sure I will want to be. His words echo in my mind.. They won't be nice. I can't even imagine what they will do... HE doesn't even know.. After I am tired of crying I start to wash my hair, etc.

I shut the water off and grab my towel. I squeeze my hair then step onto the tile. I look in my bags for my clothes... They aren't there. Only my bras and underwear... Where are they? Guhh. They must still be on the bed downstairs when I picked out my first outfit... I slip on what I can and cover myself with a towel. I peak out the door and bend so I can see into the living room. Whew, he isn't there. I quickly walk out and head straight for my target.. The basement door.

He clears his voice. I spin around and there he is.. With my clothes in his hand.

"I went downstairs and saw them... Thought you might need them." He says innocently.

"Yes I do.. So hand them over," I demand.

"On one condition," he tells me. I wave my hand, telling him to spit it out already then. "You have to put them on in front of me..." He smirks like he won.. But I already have a plan as to how I'm going to approach this and not give him what he wants.

"Fair deal, hand them over and get me a pair of sweats while your at it," I sigh. His face is skeptical.

"Let me go get the sweats first," he tells me.

I wait patiently for him to come back. When he reappears he has a black pair with a tie in the front. He tosses me them along with the BOTDF shirt. I catch them and wink at him.

I put the shirt on over my towel.. Then let it drop I make sure the shirts stays below the waist so he won't see my underwear. His mouth drops with the towel. I giggle.

"That's cheating," he whines.

"Not in the slightest," I slip on the pants and tie them. I then spin around, "Like what you see?" I giggle some more. He bites his lip.

"Yes," he winks back at me. I bite my lip and walk up to him.

"Good," I turn and go to walk away. His hands grab my waist and my attempt fails.

"You're a tease my love," He gently says into my ear. Yeah... me. He lets go and walks in front of me and sits down on the couch. Patting next to him, I go and sit. He touches my wet brushed hair. Little water droplets wetting his fingers.

"Why are you letting them take me?" I ask out of no where. He gets a look in his face like I jut must punched him in the gut.

"I have no choice," he whimpers.

"I guess I will now get the full Kidnapped experience," I state sarcastically. He looks at me pained.

"I'm sorry..." he whispers. *KNOCK KNOCK* Banging came from the front door. Max gets up and I follow. I hide behind him.

"Hello Max.. Mail call... We came for the package," the man's deep voice chills me to the bone.

"You're not suppose to come for another 2 days!" he growls back.

"Boss won't have time in two days. We will be out of the country and to Europe to sell the merchandise." The man says evilly.

"Hold on..." Max slams the door in his face. Tears spilling down my cheeks.

"I'm part of the merchandise aren't I?" I get out around my sobs.

"I didn't know that till now... But yeah," he looks angry and scared. Hurt in his eyes.

"Bastard!" I hit his chest and run off towards his bedroom. I look at his window. I gulp.. Lets put it to the test.

"Come in and talk to me..." I hear Max tell the dude. The door is slammed again. I quickly go for the window. I unlock it and slowly, so I don't make a noise, open it. I pop out the screen. One... Two... Three!! I stick the top half my body out.... Nothing. I let my breathe out and take another in. My breathing is already unsteady. I pull back in and reach my leg up. I put both legs out. I push off the sill. I hit the ground with a thud and roll a little. I shake my head and recover quickly. I stand up and burst into a run. I head for the trees...

I throw my hands up and cover my face as I run. I duck and change direction a few times. I try to land on rocks and tree stumps to hide my trail. Branches reach out and tear at my body and clothes. My adrenaline is pumping so I barely fill it. I will later...

All the suddenly the ground gives out into a hill. I cant catch myself due to my speed. I trip over my feet and roll. I tumble for what seems like FOREVER. I hit a rock with my head. My vision blurs and the last I see is the leaves of trees swaying back and forth.. Blackness enfolds me...

-Max POV-

Fuck! She must have learned it was just a fake... or it didn't go off when she went outside anyway. It does shock but only on my command. I got it on my last trip to Europe.. I turn to Rey...

"She ran..." I state.

"Damnit!" he curses, "I have no time for this!" We quickly head out the door and start to search....
~An Hour Later~

She got far. My eyes widen when I come to her body at the bottom of the hill. I quickly run down there. My heart fills with pain.. I touch her face. Its cut and bleeding. Her clothes are torn in places and her usual peaceful face is scrunched in a grimace. I pick her up and see blood where her head was. I kneel down and rest her shoulders on my knee. I examine her head and find a large area open and bleeding. I hurry and get her up the hill.

"Rey!! I found her! I need to doctor her up real quick," With speed I get to my home where a First Aid Kit is. Rey is close behind. I grab more clothes and take her to the bathroom. I gulp. She is going to be so angry!

I turn on the shower and grab the shower nozzle. I take it off the grip. I have her already naked an in the bath tub. I wish I didn't have to look but I had to. I gently go over her body and wash off the dirt and blood. I start with her head and go down.

By the end the tub is clear and not the brown red color it started out with. I lay her down on the towel I had laying out ready to dry her off with. I grab one more and start to tab her dry. I lay her in my lap and her hair gets me soaked as I dress her. I put on her last pair of bra and underwear she had. The her last shirt and pants also. I stuck some stuff in her pocket for later. I dry her hair and wrap a bandage around her head. I take a little bag and put extra gauze and peroxide in there with a rag. She will need it. I put a tooth brush, toothpaste, etc. I sigh an pick her and the bag up.

Rey is waiting in the living room for me.

"Lets put her in the SUV so I can get out of here. Boss isn't gonna be happy," he shakes his head. Walking towards the door Kay starts to gain consciousness. Whew! She coughs a little.

"Whaa... what are you doing Max?" she sputters. Rey pops the trunk. I lay her in the back of the black SUV. I bound her hands and legs with zip ties. "St.. stop," She pathetically begs. I blink my tears away. I close the truck and she is in the back of the window. Yelling something. I squint past the sun and she is saying... Help me! I lip I love you and she looks at me dumb founded. The truck pulls off and she loses her balance. She falls forward...

"I love you Kay!' I yell and fall to my knees. Defeated and broken I cry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh... " They"came and have taken her to sell.. (If you remember the group is called.. The Dominants)Any ideas as to what she might be sold for? Hmm this story is getting interesting. Taken away and she was just finally starting to like Max.. Even if it is wrong... What will Max do? Give up or take action?

Vote, comment, recommend me!
Much love!! <3