We have 1 dare and A TRUTH!

Me: WE HAVE 1 DARE AND ONE TRUTH!!!!!!! The first is from buckthewookiee and they dared Kid and Liz to get married! Second a truth from @Mapleshade2 wants the truth of Lord Death's past!!!

Liz: *yawns* why are you doing this now?

Me: BECAUSE I CAN AND MY CAPSLOCK IS ON BUT IM NOT YELLING. Oh well, Kid and Liz get ready! *pushes the 2 away* NOW!

Me: *whispers* fruk yeah, otp.

*le time skip*

Me: Kid, do you take Liz to be your lawfully wedded wife?!

Kid: Yes.

Me: Alright Liz, do you take Kid to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Liz: Yes I do.

Me: Well now you may kiss the bride!

Kid: *kisses Liz on the lips*

Me: *squels* totally fruking awesome!

Grace: Can you shut up! I'm trying to sleep?!

Me: Sorry. Well now Lord Death!

Lord Death: Well as you all know I am over 800 years old, back then life was a lot different. I had taken a little of my soul, the part where my fear was, and Asura was born from that. I started wearing this mask and cloak over a thousand years ago.bAfter Asura was in a bag made from his own skin, I created the DWMA. You get the point.

Me: We've heard all this!

Lord Death: ....Well after a few hundred years I got extremely lonely, and a little help from Spirit. Kid was also born from a little of my soul.

Maka: How was my papa the cause of Kid's birth?

Kid: What?

Lord Death: Well Maka was a couple of months old when Spirit brought her in to show everyone, and Spirit convinced me to have a child.

Kid: ............

Maka: .............

Everyone else: ................

Spirit: Oh I remember that!

Me: YEAH WELL THANKS FOR VOTING, commenting and reading.

It's 1:27am and I'm freaking tired, sooooo goodnight!

-Ella out/