Im back

Me: *burst through a wooden door holding a long sword/katana* Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long but I'm back and I got a weapon!

*she looks like that in her human form, and that's what her weapon form looks like*

Tsuba: *transforms into human form* Hello everyone.

Maka: You've been gone for so long!

Liz: Yeah, where were you?

Me: Sorry about that, and I was around.

Kid: Well I'm guessing there is dares, right?

Me: Yep, we have exactly... 2 dares!

Tsuba: The first dare is from Morailsforlife246 and they dared Black Star and Tsubaki to go on a romantic date, and they have to dress fancy!

Black Star: A date! Okay!

Tsubaki: *giggles* Alright.

Me: *gives them both fancy clothes* Go get changed.

-timeskip-

Tsubaki: *walks out wearing long fancy red dress*

Patty: Wow! You look great! *laughs*

Me: That dress looks good. Now Black Star!

Black Star: *walks in wearing a neat black suit*

Soul: That looks cool.

Me: Alright you 2 *pushes Tsubaki and Blackstar out the door* You can go on your date now!

Tsuba: For the second dare, it's from ShipIsSailing and they dared Death The Kid to start reading their book 'Host Clubs New Host'

Kid: Alright well I guess it can't be too bad.

Me: *hands Kid book* Well I guess that's it for now. Also... Merry Christmas!

Everyone: Bye!

****************
Sorry I haven't updated in like ages, but I hope you like it anyway.

Also sorry to previous co-hosts but I don't think I'm going to be having co-hosts anymore.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!