Chapter 2 . Headache

Leah's POV

I was sitting on the couch while Jennifer talks to Casper on the phone. Suddenly I see her weak, lost and about to faint. She fell on the floor and hit her head really hard , immediately I run to her and pick her up from the floor. "Jen are you okay''? ,no response . "Jen wake up please" .

I put her on the couch and go looking for a bottle of first aid alcohol . I put it close to her nose for her to wake up and she did. "Lee what happened"?. "I don't know , you were on the phone and then you fainted" I said.She was disoriented and lost and I was really worried.

'' Lee casper is cheating on me''. What?! how do you know ?." A girl answered the phone and later told me that she was with him." Jen maybe its not what it seems ".I say trying to comfort her.I know he's cheating on me I just can't believe it was today on our anniversary day".

"He left to be with another girl, I thought we were happy "!. She says and starts sobbing and crying really hard. I
didn't know what to say that could possibly comfort her and what she's going through, so I just put her head on my chest and hope for the best.

Jen's POV

I had my head on Leah's chest while I was crying. She has always been there for me , when I am up, down or sideways , she's always there to comfort me. I am really sad that we are both going through problems with our loved ones ... I wish I could make it up to her.

I woke up and I was laying on leah's lap. She has her head back on the sofa and was sleeping too. I must have fell asleep after I finished crying .. you know leah is very comfy.

I went to my room to get dressed .
I put a big t-shirt on and some saggy pants and I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. When I opened the fridge I found some left over waffles that Casper left and threw them out. I started throwing out everything that belonged to him just like he threw my heart off.I was angry and making a lot of noise and I woke up leah.

"babe you ok"?

Yeah Im better , i said.

"What are you doing?"

throwing out Caper's stuff

" Really isn't it a bit soon"?

Not for me... I said very seriously.

Leah's POV

Jen is really pissed off I can't believe how strong she is being right now pretending that she's not hurting when she clearly is. Since Jen started dating him all he has giving to her are problems. Problems with the media , people and more problems to her life. He sucks and I hate seeing her suffer because a douchebag that doesn't know what he just lost.

I was on the sofa and I was watching Jen throw out Casper's stuff out . I got up went over to the kitchen and hugged her. "Why are you hugging me?" she said as I started tickling her . "Stop it leah"! She started giggling and then pushed me away. See there's that beautiful smile I love, I said to her as I stared into her eyes.

Her smile is beautiful , its that thing that keeps her young , and her eyes , I could stare into them forever. I started having those thoughts in my head and rapidly popped back . Leah whats wrong with you? I asked myself , I sound Like a dramatic boy in love. I went to open all the curtais of the living room so light would come in.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv  while Jen made breakfast she was facing the stove and I saw her from behind

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv while Jen made breakfast she was facing the stove and I saw her from behind ... That  butt😻 I wish I could have that booty. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

Jens POV
I heard a knock on the door. The first thing that I thought was Casper. That knock .. Made my heart stop and fall to the ground. I saw leah with a worried face after seeing my reaction. Ill get it! I said as I ran to the door.
I opened the door and it was him .