Chapter 4 . The Shadow

Leah"s POV

I saw this read headed chick enter Taco Bell and sit on Casper's table. I was observing everything  , the hair the glasses ect. She had big sunglasses , red headed  hair and a black flowy dress.  I kept staring and accidentally made eye contact with him .In that moment I picked up my stuff and left. I was walking down the street and suddenly I hear someone shout my name. "Leah wait up!" I turned around and it was Casper. I ignored him and kept walking as fast as I could.

He reached up to me and grabbed my arm. "Leah we have to talk" he said insisting.

I don't want to talk to you Now let go off me ! said pushing his arm of my arm.

I said we have to talk!. he said and pulled me up into a lonely corner. By this time I agreed with him because  his expressions were really scary. Leah I need you to help me with Jennifer . What do you mean? I ask him. I need you to help me get back with her.

Why would I do such a thing?

"Oh trust me you want to help me" he said.

Are you threatening me?

Maybe I am he said and walked away

He is such a creep I seriously cant believe that Jen could put up with someone like that. I went back to Jens house and went looking for her. I was scared enough with Casper's threat and All I wanted to to was protect her.

I entered her house and went up to her room .She was laying on her bed and she looked sad. "Hi baby" she said softly.
Hi Jen what are you doing here on a Friday night all by yourself?

"Umm .. Nothing just reading a book"

Would you like to go out? Maybe to a club so we can get ourselves distracted?
"Umm actually that sounds like alot of fun", she said excited. "Ill go get dressed ".

Jen's POV
I was in my closet figuring out what I was going to wear. I tried to find the perfect outfit so that maybe I could get a date or something.. Get distracted with someone so I don't have to think of Casper. I got dressed and put on, A nice simple black dress .

 I got dressed and put on, A nice simple black dress

And then went to the club with Leah.

Leah's POV

We were on the car on the way to the club. We were midnight driving with the windows down and Listening to loud music. We were singing and laughing and having a great time. When arrived in the club we were already turning heads. We went to get some beverages and then to the dance floor. Luckly tonight they played all of our favorite songs. 

I went to the bathroom for a second and when I came back I couldn't believe my eyes. Jen was drunk dancing in the middle of the dance floor with some strange dude. They were grinding and making WEIRD movements.

I went down there and got her out of the dance floor. "What are you doing silly" ? She asked giggling. Getting you out of here , you are too drunk. I couldnt stand seeing other guys behaving like that with Jen. We went to her house and she could barely walk straight. I practically had to carry her up to her room. She fell on the bed and started yelling and singing weird songs loudly. Jen shut up I said and started laughing. "No you shut up! "She yelled. Oh now your getting sassy with me?. I put my hand on her mouth so she would stop screaming. She took it off and pushed me . I fell on the bed right beside her. She took a pillow and we started pillow fighting.

In our pillow fight We fell off  the bed and on top of each other. We stared at each other for some seconds and then it got really awkward. "Whatcha staring at "she said when she caught me staring . Umm nothing.., I said and got off her.  Um I got to go I said awkwardly . "No Lee don't leave , stay here with me " Okay fine I giggled ...

We watched some Netflix and then she fell asleep. The lights were off and the light came from the plasma tv. I could see the moon from our window , it was perfect.Suddenly I heard a door open downstairs.

I went down to check and I saw a figure . Who is there? I asked No answer .Slowly that shade kept approaching me and I was so scared my whole body was paralyzed.