Chapter 5 .Get me out of here

Leah's POV

The shadow kept approaching me . Whos there ? I screamed and still no answer. Suddenly something pulled me back and covered my mouth. "Shhh don't speak " . It kept pushing me until we entered a room . It was on the basement of Jen's house. The lights were turned on and it was Casper.

What are you doing! I screamed. Shhh "Leah you have to be quiet". Why are you doing here , you scared me to death!. "I know I just wasn't expecting someone except from Jen here." He said

Yeah well I wasn't expecting you here. What were you planning to do anyways?? I said.

"I came here to do a surprise for Jen. "

Where you the surprise? Cause I am sure she was not going to be happy to see you.

"No I was going to bring her flowers.All I want to do is have Jen's forgiveness."

Well I can tell you she is not going to forgive you that easily after what you did. You better be leaving now. I accompanied him to the door to make sure he got out out of the house. After that I went back to Jen's room and tried to sleep.

I couldn't sleep thinking what would had happened if I wasn't here. I am so scared for her because of Casper. He clearly has no limits..I mean he broke into her house at night.

I cant leave her alone for one second and I don't know how I am going to do that.

Jen's POV

I woke up and Leah was right beside me. She was wearing some cute pajamas and she looked deeply asleep so I went to my dressing room to get ready. I was changing when I hear a scream. Jen! Where are you ? I quickly get back to my room and I see Leah out of the bed looking for me like a crazy person.

Leah I am here are you ok?

She sits in the bed with a hand on her hand and great relief. Whats wrong I ask?. Nothing she answers. I went back to my dressing room and kept dressing myself.

A few minutes later leah enters:

"Jen I was thinking maybe you could come stay at my house for some time"

Umm why?

I don't know... You are always here alone.. And besides it will be a better bonding time for us and for our families..

Well ok leah thats an odd proposal but ill think about it.

Leah's POV

I wanted to make sure that Jen was safe and somewhere were I could watch her. It sounds a little creepy but I am the only one who knows about Casper's attempts. I told her to move to my house and I really hope she does.

When Jen finished dressing herself she said she was going out . I asked where and she told me she was going to the market. We both left and I went back home . When I got home and I greated everyone. I went looking for Angelo in the backyard and when he saw me his faced turned angry

Where have you been this days Leah !

You are never here !!

I was at Jens house she is going through some stuff. I said

She is always going through some stuff right?Thats always the excuse!

Angelo I don't have time to fight I said leaving .He pulled me by the arm and slapped me in the face. After that I started crying and went to my room.

Jen's POV.

I went to Macaroni and grill and i was on my phone. Suddenly someone sits at my table . I look up and its Casper UGH.

What are you doing here? I asked.

Um having lunch he smiles.

I meant what are you doing sitting at my table?

"I just wanted to see you Beautiful."

Ok Casper u have you have to leave , I came here alone to eat in peace and thats what I plan to do.

"Well I can sit here quiet and just look at u . "Hey I am not leaving so guess youl have to talk to me."

He is been so cheesy and playful like how he was when we were dating . Hes kinda cute .We ended up eating ,laughing and having a great time . I was about to leave the restaurant when he says;

Jen I had a great time , thanks for at least listening to my silly jokes . I hope u never forget how much I love you and how sorry I am. I hope someday you can forgive me. One last thing, can you give me a hug?

He was so charming and humble and convincing so I gave him a hug. He hugged me tight and for so long. I still remember how he smelled like and that smell was so comforting for me. I pulled back and said goodbye. Then I went to visit Leah at her house.

I got to the house and went straight up to her bedroom because she always hangs there. She lying on her bed crying . I sat right beside her , put a hand on her head and asked what's wrong. She said:

Jen take me out of here please

Why leah whats wrong

I will tell you if you get me out of here.

We were on the car driving. She explained what happened and I felt so bad. We went home And I decided to take a bath. I left my phone in the living room and when I came down Leah was on my phone. She was scrolling through my messages.

Leah what are you doing?

What? She was shocked

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. This is my first fan fic ever. This story is going to have a lot of twists and turns 😏.

I hope u guys like it! Give me ur feedback and enjoy !

💗💗