Chapter 13. I don't wanna loose you

Jen's POV
The door opened and we quickly separated and broke the kiss. We were standing there almost unable to move waiting for who might be the person that might enter through that door. Turns out it wasn't Casper or Kate but Leah's ex husband Angelo.  I looked at Leah and she  just stared at him but i could see the pain in her eyes.

Leah's POV
I stared at him and i just couldn't believe my eyes.
"Hey sorry i came unexpectedly" he said as he stepped closer to us.

"I think you need to leave" Jen stepped in front of me.

No , tell him I said

Leah can we talk privately he asked . I looked at Jen and she quickly left .

Why are you here Angelo?

Leah i-i just wanted to say i am sorry for everything

Why do you come here after all this time just to apologize?

Cause the truth is I am not over you , I want my family , I want things to be like they were before. 

Angelo i don't know what to say...

You don't have to say anything but can you just give me a hug?

He leaned in and hugged me.

Jen's POV

I was watching and hearing everything  and when he hugged Leah it felt like all my blood rushed to my head and i just wanted to make him disappear. Just the thought of Leah with that a**hole.  After a few minutes of talking Angelo left. I quickly went to Leah and hugged her , she broke down and cried on my shoulder. I comforted her the best that i could but when I hugged her I just felt something warm in my heart.

I felt safe in a long time but also i felt like we could stay in that moment forever , our bodies next o each other and the smell of her perfume that I could never seem to forget.

When she calmed down she explained everything and said that she had to think about what Angelo said. I don't know if she seriously tis considering getting back with him but I hope not  because he sure doesn't deserve her.

The next day.....

Leah's POV

I woke up with a bunch of texts from Kate and she was pretty worried so i messaged her back. After a finished crying yesterday i went to my room and fell asleep so i haven't heard from Jen. We haven't talked about what happened but i am sure that soon we will and i am so dam scared. I would love to avoid the following conversations but we cant. When i was getting so close to getting over Jen this happened , she had to kiss me. Its like everything she does the more i wanna stay and suffer the pain.

Jen's POV
Meanwhile Leah slept I went to the bakery to get some breakfast for Us. I got my order and left . When i was walking to my car two strange men started following me . They chased me and i ran to my car as fast as possible. Luckily i made it and headed home quickly

Leah's POV
I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw that Jen left a note saying she went out to get breakfast so i sat on the couch and watched some tv. Suddenly I hear the bell ring. I opened the door and it was Angelo again.
I let him in and he apologized again for everything but this time he kept get closer to me to a point where i kept backing up every three seconds. Suddenly he grabbed me and kissed me, i tried to back up and i was paralyzed .

Jen's POV

I got home and when i opened the door i couldn't believe my eyes. Angelo and Leah kissing . They obviously noticed that i saw them and i ran back to my car and left. I was so confused , all of my thoughts were mixed but and i was feeling all kinds of emotions right know.

Leah's POV
After Jen saw me i kicked Angelo out of the house and quickly called jen. For the first 10 calls she did it answer but i kept calling her so she finally did.

What do you want Leah?

Where are you ?

I am driving

Where are you going??

Look Leah- suddenly i hear crashing sound and the call ends

Jennifer are you there ! I screamed through the phone.

I got in my car and went looking for Jen minutes after i see a really bad car crash policemen everywhere and an ambulance. I went over there and Jen was in the ambulance unconscious with blood all over her face . Jen jen! I screamed trying to wake her up. Mam  i need you to step out the police said to me. No i am with her i insisted . They let me go to the hospital with Jen on the ambulance and i just held her hand while we got there. Tears streamed down my face as i saw her like that. I just couldn't believe the possibility of her not waking up. Everything's unclear and i just beg that i don't loose her , not like this.