Chapter 3.Save It

Jen's POV

I opened the door and Casper was there. He looked so innocent... , like he didn't do anything last night and just had to leave the party for some fair reason. The first thing I wanted to do was slapp him but I swallowed my anger and pointed outside indicating that we should go in private. I closed the door behind me and we were on the other side of my front door . I didn't say I word .. I waited until he gave me an excuse so I could snap at him . "Jennifer I am sorry", those words made me weak.

"I know I failed you , You might think I am a disappointment right know , and maybe I am. But I didn't come here to lie or make up excuses that won't help me with you. I came here to explain what happened and beg for your forgiveness".

I still had no words at this point, I was not expecting this at all. What did you come here to explain ? I said crossing my arms and raising my voice .

  What did you come here to explain ? I said crossing my arms and raising my voice

That you cheated on me? , How you cheated on me ?, Perhaps with who?. Save your b*lls*ht cause I don't want to hear it.

"Jen please give me a chance it was a mistake:" I was weak" he said . That was the part that I was expecting him to say . It was a f*ing mistake . Why did you leave our party On our anniversary day? Cause it was a mistake ? I don't think so ! I yelled. Its like you wanted me to know !. You know what?! I am not going too keep wasting my time on you. But it was my mistake trusting you and believing that someone like you could ever love me. I went back in and closed the door on his face.

Leah's POV

I saw Jen opening the door and going outside. I knew that was Casper on the door by just the face she made when she opened that door. When they closed the door I ran over there , Placed my head on the door and began eavesdropping. I heard the whole fight and When I felt like it was ending I rushed back and sat on the couch. Jen slammed the door and stood up straight . She then quickly started crying. I rushed over there and gave her a big hug. She started sobbing and I led her to the living room. She sat on the sofa and kept crying.

Jen, I know something that can cure a broken heart. She rapidly looked at me and opened her eyes ."Another love?" she asks trying to guess the answer. Nope..., chocolate I said enthusiastically . I went to the kitchen and grabbed a big pint of chocolate ice cream with two spoons. I gave it to Jen and I sat beside her . "But leah I am on my diet".

Not anymore I said to her and she then started eating the ice cream. By the fifth spoon Jen was already smiling and laughing at my silly jokes. See I told you chocolate works ; she giggles. "No Leah , what made me feel better was you". Oh stop it I gushed.

Jen"s POV

It was ten o'clock in the morning . I woke up with chocolate all over my mouth and I seriously don't remember how I even got to my bed. I looked in the mirror and I was a mess. Every time I close my eyes all I could see is Casper and our big fight yesterday. I don't know why , but I feel kind of guilty for not even giving him a chance to speak. What if he had a reasonable explanation? What if it really was a mistake ? I keep asking myself all this questions and It was driving me crazy. What if ..? What If...? What if?... . I changed my clothes and got ready to work .

It was Monday and I had a long week ahead of me. I went down to the living room and Leah wasn't there. I don't know why but I got really worried . I started calling her and searching for her around the house .. but she wasn't there. Later I found a note that said:

Jen , I left very early this morning .

Have to take care of some stuff .

If you need me I will be at my house around 4pm . Hope you feel better xoxo, Leah.

I felt a bit relived but at the same time empty because leah is going back to her house. I guess the only reason that leah has to stay here is when we are both broken down . Apart from that, she has her own life and family. I am supposed to have mine but since Casper left me I am all alone for now. My kids are visiting their grandma in Puerto Rico and I am here In Cali all alone. I don't know how I am going to tell them about our breakup but they will have to manage.

Leah's POV

I left Jen's house around 6am. I went to my house to check on Angelo and my kid. Once I knew they were fine I started my mission. Yesterday I was acting all chill but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking on what I was going to do about Casper. I am not letting him hurt her anymore , so I took my own measures. If he messes with Jen he messes with me. I went looking for him in a little shopping place near our neighborhood .

I entered Taco bell just to eat food and there he was sitting on a table far away from mine looking at his phone. I think he was waiting for someone. I waited like ten minutes when a red headed chick sat at he's table.