Chapter 6 .The note

Leah"s POv

I was checking Jen's Phone while she took a bath. I was checking it because I wanted to se If casper had contacted her and he did. Apparently they ate lunch together and he texted her to thanks her for her time. LIKE WHAT? I was mad because he got Jen's forgiveness and she went behind my back. The minute I realized what was happening I panicked.

I was so mad for a reason that I couldn't quite get. I just wanted to separate Casper and Jen. I then went to check out her photos and I found some pretty weird stuff. A lot of quotes, selfies,belfies, photos of Casper and One screenshot of One conversation we had years ago about her love life. I don't know why she screenshot that but ok.

suddenly Jen catches me on her phone . She asked me what was I doing and I panicked . Nothing I said. she grabbed her phone from my hand I went upstairs.

One week later...

Jen's Pov

I am going to have lunch with casper for the fourth time. I am starting to forgive him and I am planning to tell Leah about it today. Leah has been staying at my place because of the incident soo..After my lunch with casper he drove me home. He walked me up to my front door and he started learning in for a kiss . I pulled back but then he pushed me and kissed me. It was so long since I felt his soft kiss on my lips. It really felt like the first time. I entered my home and he left.

Leah's POV

I was looking out the window of my room when I see Jen arriving with Casper.I did not expect this at all but what I least expected was them kissing at the front porch. How Long have they been seeng each other? I wondered as my head spins.

I felt so sad and mad and all the feelings I could ever have. I don't even know why I got so mad.It was like if I were jealous. I heard Jen coming up the stairs . I went to the bathroom and pretended I was busy.

Leah are you here? she opened my bedrooms door. Yeah but I am in the bathroom I said. "Thats ok , Ill wait". "I have to talk to you Leah ". Oh there it goes she's going to tell me they are back together , I can't stand this. i went out of the bathroom and there she was , beautiful and well dressed as always. Ready to catch anyones heart.

I looked at her with these thoughts in my head and she said : Leah is something wrong ? . She knows me too dam well. No everything is fine i said

Ok , I was going to tell you that I've been seeing Casper lately . I said cool, very sarcastically and careless. Really thats all you have to say? she asked. Yep I said. I left the room very coldly and went to my car. I started up the engine and left.

Jen's Pov

It was so strange that Leah had no opinion about this since she always has an opinion but I ignored her. later on I invited Casper to my house because I was lonely and bored. It was around 7pm when we started binge watching our favorite Tv shows. We were cuddling when I hear my phone ring. I was a message from unknown :

I hope you are having a great time watching ur fave shows but here I am to ruin the moment

I hope you are having a great time watching ur fave shows but here I am to ruin the moment . I wanted to say that now you are under my control . You will do whatever I say whenever I tell you.

Let's start by checking under your bed for a note I send you. Don't tell anyone about this cause if you do attempt the consecuenses. I saw this text and I was terrified.
I went to my bedroom and checked beneath my bed. There was a note hat said : Leave $1,000 in the following direction.. by tomorrow.

It was a close garage near by. I was panicking but I had to contain myself. I put the note beneath my bead and went back to Casper. The next day it was about three pm when I went to deliver $1,000 to the old garage . I was doing this because I was afraid of what could happen obviously. There was nothing around that garage. It was quiet and all you could hear was the wind . It was a cloudy day and it was about to rain. I parked my car and got off. I put the envelope n front of the door.

after that I saw a little light coming from inside the garage. I opened the door and went in

Leah's POvV

I left Jen's house and went back really late at night. Jen was already sleep and I went to sleep. I woke up at two today and got out off bed a three. I went to Jen's bedroom and she wasn't there so I made myself breakfast . after that I decided to clean the house. I started with Jen's bathroom for her to find it nice. I was cleaning the floor when I look under men's bed. I saw a note .

It said to bring money to an old garage near by and it was today. I quickly realize why Jen is not home. I had no idea what this was about but I just knew i had to help her. I put on my clothe and got in my car. I was driving to the garage and it was really rainy. A thunderstorm was about to start.

Jen's Pov

When I entered the garage I heard a thunder an the little light when on. I heard a noise and asked who's there. I heard no answer. I am on my way back to the door when something pulls me back. i start screaming and yelling for help. I hear a car engine pull up and the harder I scream.