Chapter 15. Unfound Anwsers

Jen's POV

I can't believe I was actually making out with Leah it just happened all so fast. Her hands were on my waist going lower and lower as I felt her soft lips on mine. The way she softly pulled my hair it just made me go nuts inside.  We kept walking while we were kissing until she pinned me against the wall. She just stared at me, waiting for my reaction, I must say I wanted her to come close so badly.

"Say it "she whispered in my ear,  Say what? I asked impatiently. "Say what you're thinking, say that you need me to come closer" she seductively said and smiled. I didn't know what to say, I've never seen this part of Leah before and to be honest I very much liked it. Instead of speaking I grabbed her face and kissed her.

Leah's POV

As we kept kissing Jen let out a small moan, "Leah". I grabbed her thigh and dragged her until she fell in the bed. I fell on top, kissing her neck and every part of her skin.  For once everything felt so right. The way she looked into my eyes every time she had to catch her breath. The smell of her perfume starting to blend with mine, the way her hair moved slowly everytime we moved, it was perfect. I took my jacket off leaving me in just a tank top. Jen started to take her shirt off and then Jen's phone started to ring. We came back to reality and Jen was startled by the interruption.

"Sorry I have to take this" she stared at her phone in disappointment. She then went to take the call, I wonder who it was from. I got out of her bedroom and went into mine. I sat on the edge of my bed with my hands over my head trying to process all the past events. I almost "did it" with Jennifer. I kind of started to panic so I changed into my PJs and pretended like I went to sleep just in case Jen came back. As I turned off the lights and laid in bed, the last thing I could possibly do is close my eyes.

All I could think about was that. , that moment replaying in my mind over and over again.

Jen's POV

I went outside to take the phone call and when I saw the ID it was Casper. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with his crap so I decided to call him later. I sat on my porch trying to make sense out of all that just happened. While I was there the scenery was beautiful. It was dark but the stars seemed to shine brighter than ever. I got distracted and realized I was beginning to fall asleep so I went to bed. It wasn't gonna be easy sleeping tonight with all those thoughts in my head and I wondered if Leah was thinking about me too.

The next morning...

Leah's POV
I woke up from a really long and peaceful sleep, I went down to the kitchen and Jen was already there making breakfast she was wearing a silk white gown pajama thing and it looked amazing on her. She was facing the counter so I decided to creep behind her and scare her. Ahhh, Leah! She screamed in fright while I laughed my ass off.She hit my arm, Leah why on earth would u do that?!

Because that's my job I smiled and she smiled too.
So what are you making?

"French toast"

Yummy! I said and sat down while the food was ready.

Jen's Pov

When I finished cooking Leah and me, ate breakfast and then I went to the studio to work on some new music. On my way there Casper made an appearance. He said he needed to talk to me so we went inside my office at the studio.

"Jennifer, first of all, I wanna say I am so sorry for all I've put you through, I needed some time to figure stuff out. I beg you to forgive me and please give me a second chance, I love you.

Casper  I-I don't know what to say. I can't forgive you like that and it's been so long i don't think I feel the same way anymore.

"Why is there someone else?! Tell me the truth is there?"

Even if there was I wouldn't tell you, that's none of your business

"But Jennifer I love you"

Yeah well, I loved you but not anymore.

Jennifer walked out of her office and went straight to her car and left to solve some stuff around town. Meanwhile, Leah was cleaning the house when she heard the door bell ringing. She opened the door and Casper was there. He forced himself inside the house to confront Leah. He was desperately looking for answers.

"Who is Jennifer seeing?!
Tell me who is he!"

What are you talking about ?! Leah ask trying to make sense of things

Who is Jen seeing she has to be with someone and you must know you're her best friend and her biggest admirer aren't you?!

There's no one, she's not with anybody!

Casper lost it and pushed Leah against a wall choking her. Don't lie to me I know you're hiding something.

I-I don't know! Leah could barely get any words out until he let her go and stormed out of the door threatening to come back. Leah was on the floor terrified by what just happened. She feared that Jen might be in danger too.
So she decided to do something risky and tell Jennifer the whole truth and what was going on. It was gonna be one of the hardest things she had to do

Kind of a short chapter but I wanted to post it anyways stay tuned for the next one don't forget to vote and comment💗