Chapter 10 .Close Enough

Leah's Pov

She kissed me for a few seconds and I pulled back. Sorry - I-I can't do this I said, grabbed my bag , called a cab and left . I went back to Jens home and saw her and Casper cuddling on the couch. I simply ignored them and kept walking up to my room, hiding the fact that I wanted to KILL Casper right know. I went to bed and cried  myself to sleep.

I woke up on the morning with some messages and missed calls from Kate. I don't really know why I didn't just go with it. Something was pulling me back Jen. ugh.  I could actually have a chance with Kate and maybe she could help me forget but I am not sure if its too late.

I went downstairs to grab breakfast and saw casper coming down the stairs. I tried to avoid him but he caught me too soon. Hey leah he said with a devilish smile. I came downstairs to eat but Jen is still sleeping he said. I can't believe he's pretending like nothing happened. He then pulled me apart

, Why are you and jen not close , I told you everything had to seem like normal.

Cause none of this is normal I yelled at him and rushed out the door. I got in the car and went to Kate's house and knocked on the door. She seemed surprised , hi , come on in she said. We sat on her couch:

Is everything ok?

Yes I just wanted to apologize for yesterday, I don't know why I reacted that way.

No, its totally my fault I kissed you.

Well I am about to do something i shouldn't do. I leaned towards her and looked directly at her eyes , then i kissed her. We were close enough and i felt her breath beneath mine. Her smell was intoxicating but it made me relaxed at the same time. It was passionate and her lips were soft. I put my hand on her neck and just went with it.

Jen's Pov

I woke up and Casper wasn't by my side. I went looking for him downstairs and saw him watching tv on the couch. Where's Leah I asked . She left he responded.

- "You know Jen , I've been thinking is Leah really trustable ?. I know she's your best friend but she just gives me a weird vibe like she is doing something we don't know about or she knows important information".

- Wha- what do you mean?

- "I don't know just a thought , just be careful with who you trust".

-Okay well I am careful

I went to leah's room and found an address book that had Kate's dress I figured she might be there so I went to Kate's house since Leah wasn't answering her phone. I parked in a street close to Kate's house and looked through her window. I couldn't believe what I just saw. I saw Leah and Kate making out in the couch.  Is this what Leah has been hiding??. I could look anymore so i left. I don't know why but seeing that really hurt me. I don't know if it its because Leah didn't tell me or something else. Its really none of my business and I shouldn't be here.

I got in my car and called casper ;

Phone call:

J -I know what leah has been hiding

C -You do?

J -Yes , I- I saw her making out with kate.

C -Well thats unexpected , she's gay

J -I- I don't know what she is right know, i feel like i don't know her.

J -Look I can't talk right know I'll call you later

3 HOURS LATER...

Leah's Pov

after I kissed Kate we went to grab lunch . I guess I could say it was a date, but we had so much fun. I didn't think about Jen for one second when I was with Kate and I thinks thats a sign, I feel really happy right know.  I went up to Jen's house. 

Jen I am here! I yelled

Why so happy?, she said surprised, oh right she then said dissapointed.

Leah I know you're secret, why didn't you tell me before?

My hands were getting sweaty , I started shaking I couldn't breath. How could she know ? Casper told me he wasn't going to say anything.

Because , I didn't wanna loose you.

Leah you aren't gonna loose me , gosh I don't care what you are and who you love as long as you're happy. Kate seems nice, although I am kind of  jealous .

What?

Yeah, I saw you two kissing, long story.

I exhaled and took a deep breath. PHEW I am so glad she doesn't know.

Yeah will talk later I said and went to bed

The next morning...

Jen's POV

I woke up from a long sleep and went to the living room and found a page torn out from some sort of book. It said:

June, 27, 2015

I dont know how long I could hide my feelings. Its been too long, and evrytime it gets harder. I just wanna tell her.. I dont know whats worse keeping what I feel inside without any hope or taking a risk of loosing her forever. If I dont write my feelings down what would I do - Leah

what is this  ? I am so confused. At first I thought it was about Kate but this was one year ago. suddenly

I receive a text from unknown :

Looks like you're friend Is hiding much more than her relationship with Kate. U thought I forgot about the two grand , well you thought wrong. Since you forgot I am gonna make sure u get a surprise so you won't ever have to forget again. Look outside your door.

I opened the door ....

aghhhhhh! jen screamed surprised
and terrified by what she saw.

Sorry I haven't  posted in a while , been really busy moving and stuff. Thanks for the reads and support ,enjoy😊💗