Chapter 8. I am back

Leah's POV

I had no money and nowhere to go . I guess i have to go back to Jen's place. I left the amusement park and went to Jen's house. I don't know how she will react but I have no other option. I arrives at her house , walked to the front door and rang the bell.

  Jen opened the door and was shocked to see me . "Leah oh my god" she said as ran toward me and gave me a hug. She hugged me tightly and I don't really know what to do. I am still processing the kind of hug she gave me . I decide to hug back and I get  teary. I placed my head on her shoulders and I see casper at the other side looking at me. I hide my face from him and keep hugging Jen.

Jen's POV

When I saw Leah at my front  i couldn't believe it. I quickly hugged her and I felt so in peace. When I have Leah around I feel in comfort , she's like my anchor and without her I don't feel stable.  We hugged for along time, I could stay there forever.  

Leah where have you been  I ask. "I don't want to talk about it" she says very coldly as she pulls back.  Well come on in I say. she entered my house and went up to her room  to set her things. "What is up with her"? Casper asks very rudely. I don't know i respond and go up to leah''s room. Sofia was there so I suggested for her to go downstairs while Leah and I have a talk.  Leah you need to tell me what happened , are you in trouble ? . Just tell me whatever it is.

"Jen I am not in trouble i just needed some time apart". Why haven't you been answering my calls, I've been worried like crazy. I thought something bad had happened to you.  "No I am fine i am just going through some stuff". What stuff , Lee , you know you can tell me anything. "Jen I know but some things I rather keep to myself" . "fine I just want to know if you're okay"

Leah's POV

One of the problems is asking me what's the problem . 

WOW I just want to tell her everything but I can't." I am okay "  I lied.  "Well okay I am gonna go downstairs" she says and leaves me. I sit on my bed and Think. I have never been the kind of person who just sits there and does nothing to solve their problems, and I am not going to be that person know. I have to think of a plan. first things first, I can't to this alone, I will need some help. the next morning I woke up very early and left. 

I went to find a private investigator to find out anything that casper might be hiding. my plan is to threat casper with whatever info I find and that way he will stop threatening me. I entered the office of the investigator and waited for a few minutes on the waiting area. A man came up to me and indicated  that it was my turn and show me the way to the investigator's office. 

I sat down and a chair turned around. Turns out the investigator is a girl. I was expecting for this to be a man but ok. She had back hair, tanned skin,brown eyes and a beautiful smile. She was tall and she had a great body. She stood up from her seat and greeted me. We shook hands and then sat back down. 

"Hi my name is Kate " , I am Leah . "So, what could I help you with "?. I was looking for someone that could investigate a person and could potentially find any shady information about the person I said. "Well that sure can be done" , she smiled. "But first you will have to tell me what is the relationship you have with the person, some details about him or her and why do you want to investigate him or her".

This is confidential right? I asked. "of course " she replied. Well.. he's my boyfriend, He is a backup dancer , I want to investigate him because I think he's cheating on me . I lied because If i said the truth she would start asking a lot of questions i wouldn't be able to answer so I went with the basic. "Well okay lets get started". I gave her all the details about him , including a picture his address and all the suspicions  I had about him. At the end of the meeting she said we would star tomorrow. 

She walked me out of her office and i caught myself staring at her figure. She was wearing a grey tight dress that showed her figure. She's hot  , Leah shut up I said to myself . I don't know what's with me lately. Ive been so lonely that anyone who passes in front of me  I think its hot. I let the place and went to eat nearby.

Jen's POV. 

I wake up and  went to check on Leah. I entered her room and the bed was empty. I felt my heart drop , I rushed to get my phone and immediately called her. Please pick up i muttered. I was having an anxiety attack just by thinking she would disagree like that again.  

"Hello" she sad. Leah were are you? i asked anxiously.  "Umm... I had to go to run some errands." Where are you right know? . In chick - fil- a she said. Can I join you ? . "Sure" she replied . Okay be right there!. I hanged up and got dressed .  I went to chick - fil - a and sat with Leah. 

I feel like our relationship is not the same lately. she's been acting shady and cold with me. I just want to go back to the way we were. We are enjoying or lunch when a lady comes up to our table. "Leah, you forgot this at my office" she smirks. "Oh thank you" Leah says as she grabs some papers.

 "Do you mind if we talk outside? , I have to discus something with you "the lady asks Leah. sure, leah stands up and they go outside. I don't know who this woman is and how she knows Leah , but she seems really shady .

Leah's POV

I went with Kate outside and she said that we should start investigating right away because she found some info that could help so I went back in to tell Jen I had to leave. Jen, I have to go.

" What ? were are you going? . Umm... I have somewhere to be. You are leaving me here?. she was really annoyed and I don't know why. Yes I have to go Jen. "fine, I just wanted to spend time with you and you are leaving me here". I am sorry but I have to leave. Are you leaving with her ? who is she anyways? . Jen I'll answer you're questions later but I really have to go. I got on Kate's car and we left.

Were are we going ? I asked. To casper's beach house. What? he has a beach house??. Yes he does  and I believe we are going to find some clues there. We live In L.A so it was accurate that he had bought a beach house. We arrived at his beach house and it was huge mansion. I wonder how he got all the money to buy that. 

We made sure the house was empty and they weren't any cars first and then we entered

We made sure the house was empty and they weren't any cars first and then we entered. We were checking the house and went up to the second floor in which casper's bedroom was.  Suddenly we hear a bark. A little puppy rushes to casper room. Look its so cute I said as I grabbed the puppy in my hands. "He must come here very often" kate said.  

I opened the drawers and saw a lot of girls clothes. I went to the closet and It was filled with girls clothes. Oh my god I mutter.  kate took a look at the closet and started smelling the clothes. 

"Casper and his mistress probably meet here" she said. The clothes have been recently washed she said. I love how smart and professional she is , she notices every detail. "Can you smell the clothes"?. Why? I asked.  "To see if you recognize the scent" . I smelled the clothes and that smell didn't seem familiar. It doesn't seem familiar I said. 

We kept looking through the house and I went to his office. He had a laptop which was locked. I tried to guess the passwords and none worked until I tried Jennifer. It opened, his password is Jennifer . I went through he's computer and I found a folder which was filled with pictures of her. I was really creeped out, but then I found a link to a bank account. Casper is in Jen's bank account. are the rumors true? . how can she be so stupid to let him into her account.? . NO this can't be true.  Suddenly I get a 

Text from unknown:

Leah , be careful with who you mess with.

.