Chapter 9. Game Plan

Leah's POV

When I saw that text my heart was beating so fast , I couldn't breathe. I rushed to Kate an told her that we needed to leave immediately. We ran to Kate's car and left. " What is going on Leah"? are you not telling me something? . She looked deeply into my eyes , no I just received a text and I need to go home." Are you sure that's all?".  Yep I responded and we kept driving. Who could have possibly known that I  was in Casper's beach house to send that text?.

Who am I messing with?. I am starting to think twice about this whole investigation. This could end badly and I don't want to pay any price.

But if  I don't do this I will have to be under Casper's  dominion and I can't take that.She left me at Jen's house and we arranged to keep the investigation tomorrow .

When I walk toward Jen's porch I see someone  looking at me from the window inside. It was Jen, I saw her and she closed the curtain so I wouldn't  se her staring. I opened the door and she was standing there with her arms crossed. 

Where have you been Leah? she glared at me. I had a meeting I forgot about , thats why I left. I entered the house and walked up to my room, Jen followed, I threw myself on the bed cause I was tired she sat right beside me . 

Lee are you sure that you're ok? she asked and placed her hand on my thigh. Yes, I loved away. Omg did she just - oh my, this woman. 

She suddenly grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. The next thing you know when where having a pillow fight. thats the thing with Jen, in my worst times she can always make me smile. We were giggling and we fell of the bed. I landed on top of her and just stared at her.

"Leah silly what are you looking at?". Nothing, just that you're beautiful,( I can't believe I said that oops). "Thanks she said strangely", She went back to the living room and I decided  to take a bath

Jen's POV

I have to admit that when Leah said that I was beautiful i felt kind of weird, it cause a weird feeling in me. I went back to the living room and heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and I saw the girl that approached Leah back at the restaurant . Hi , my name is Kate, she offered her hand, and we shook hands. I don't know why but I am already mad that she's here.

Since the first time I saw her I didn't like her vibe. She had long brown hair , big eyelashes and luscious lips.She was wearing a very tight red dress, black heels , makeup and she had curls this time. Umm.. I am here to pick up Leah , we have a meeting and she said to pick her up here.

She was trying to look inside from the outside and I was getting uncomfortable. Do you-um want to come in? I asked. It would be un polite if I didn't , she entered and started eyeing my home. Il'l tell her you're here I said and went pup the stairs to leah's room.

Leah I yelled, no answer , I kept calling her and still no answer. I heard the shower running so I went to the bathroom and opened the door.  The shower was see through so I saw all of Leah's body. Leah I called , What ? she said and she covered her parts , she was embarrassed . Um the girl from the restaurant is here for you i said as i tried not to stare at her body." Um okay tell her I'll be right down." I closed the door  and stood behind the door.

I went back down and Kate was sitting on the couch

I went back down and Kate was sitting on the couch. She said she will be down in a few I said. We sat there awkwardly in silence while we waited for Leah. A few moments later Leah came up the stairs, I noticed that she really fixed herself up today.  She greeted Kate and then left. I was all by myself in the house. Without Leah and casper here it feels very empty. I went up to my room and turned on the tv. Soon I fell asleep but was woken up by a text message .

Text from unknown:

Need  two grand by tomorrow  , wait for my next text for the info. U don't wanna know what happens if you don't. Btw honey , watch your game cause you might get played.

Another blackmail, this can't be happening again, not after what happened the last time.Watch your game cause you might get played?, what is that supposed to mean?. What do I do?!

Leah's POV

I was in the car with Kate and we were driving through a highway. Whats our game plan today? I asked with a smirk. "Well our plan today is stakeout"  she smiled. "We are going to stay in the car for hours parked in front of casper's beach house, and we can't fall asleep" , Sounds fun right? she said sarcastically. Super fun I, giggled.

It was five pm when we started the stakeout. Surprisingly I wasn't bored any second of it , we couldn't stop laughing and talking. To be honest I was having a great time. It was nine pm and I was half asleep."Leah wake up" Kate  whispered in my ear.

A car just parked at the house, she said. I opened my eyes and we watch through the window. The car was a black Ferrari and Casper got off it , he wasn't alone.  We couldn't see very clearly because it was night and we where far but I saw a woman with blonde hair get of his car.

Then they entered the house. We are  leaving kate said and we left. After we stopped by a bar and got some drinks. We started talking and laughing and we kept getting closer . I felt like we were flirting. Our faces where almost together, the music was right , the only thing that wasn't was me.  I felt her leaning in and I could feel her breath beneath mine.