Chapter 11. It Always Comes Back To You

aghhhhhh! jen screamed surprised

and terrified by what she saw.

Her dog dead at her front door, Jen started crying and sobbing.

Leah's Pov

I was woken up by a loud scream. I went downstairs and found the front door open and jen crying in the ground. Jen! i rush to her , What happened I said surprised by the events. She started gambling and i picked her up from the ground and gave her a big hug. She had her head on my shoulder as she cried. I held her tight as I ran my hands through her hair. I couldn't believe the fact that she felt comfort in my arms. That made me feel a certain way I couldn't explain with words.

Moments later animal care picked up jen's dog and Jen started feeling better. We cuddled in the couch as we watched movies and ate chocolate ice cream. Jen placed her head on my lap and fell asleep.

Jen's Pov

I woke up and I was sleeping on leah. She looked so beautiful as always but i don't know why she looked even more beautiful right know.  I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast . Later leah woke up and we ate breakfast together . We were eating our breakfast and suddenly leah gets a call. her face lights up and she quickly answers . she starts smiling and then she stands up and leaves to take take her call. I don't know why but just felt angry. leah came back and I asked who it was.

No one she said smiling , if it wasn't anyone why are you smiling? Iasked.

"Okay fine it was kate"

Oh kate right ...

What ? she asked arching her brow , nothing is just that i am not used to you having someone ...

Oh well guess you're gonna get used to it , she sassed at me.

leah's PoV

Look, i have to go but ill talk to you later i said as I made my way to my bedroom . I carefully picked out an outfit because kate invited me on a date.  I went with a dress since we were going to a club.

  I went with a dress since we were going to a club

As i was heading out Jen stopped me . Hey where are you going like that? she asked

Like what i looked at her confused,

"you look too beautiful were are you going?"

Oh I am going on a date with kate , but its nothing

Ohh i see , have fun.She almost looked disappointed , I went out and got in my car. I am not gonna lie i was kind of proud that i am sort of getting over jen. i went to the club and there she was , wearing a black tight dress , kate . She greeted me and we started partying. We posted a phew photos together and actually had a lot of fun. We drank and sang our hearts out. we made out a few times which was great too. then we called some cabs and went home. When  got home and jen was on the couch watching tv, i took my heels off and sat down beside her, she didint even look at me.

hey i said , hey , what have you been up to I asked , "nothing how was your date?"
It was fine i smiled .

She didint respond, R u okay i asked . Yeah never better she said sarcastic. She was wearing a hoodie and a lace black shirt underneath , since i was seating next to her i caught myself staring at her outfit.

Then she looked up, catching me in my gaze . We made eye contact for a few seconds . It felt like the longest few seconds of my life. If was as if my eyes spoke all the things i never said. But when i looked at her i felt the same way as i had felt when i didn't have Kate and was still madly in love.

When i came to my senses i realized we were closer together and we were leaning in. But i knew i had too look at her one more time before closing my eyes . She looked at me and smiled , my heart melted a little and i closed my eyes.

To be continued...

Sorry i haven't updated in a while but here you go! . Ignore my spelling mistakes though 😬