Chapter 12. Take Me

Suddenly I felt some soft lips on mine. It was quick and I can barely remember how it happened but i just knew that i felt like i was gonna die. Like Jen kissed me! The person i am in love with kissed me. We pulled apart and suddenly she started laughing(cracking up) i was so confused . 

What ? I asked.

"I- I just kissed u she said giggling

How is that funny ? I asked

I don't know , whatever forget it she said and kept watching tv like nothing happened.

I was having so many feelings right know but i couldn't deal with it so i left and went up to my room.  I don't know why but i just wanted to cry, i felt more sad than excited because it seemed like a joke to her and that kiss meant the world to me.

Jen's POV

I cant believe what i just did . I have no idea why i did that. Leah has been my best friend since forever and now i am so confused. Wait okay we were just having a moment thats all, I am straight and i don't like her. Like how can i like my best friend pfft no . I kept watching tv and then went to bed. I was up all night thinking about the kiss. I just couldn't sleep

I woke up and went for a jog , i was wearing some joggers and a cute sport bra

I tried getting my mind off things but everything just went back to Leah and the kiss

I tried getting my mind off things but everything just went back to Leah and the kiss... no matter how hard I tried to think about something else i just couldn't.

I was walking through the street when suddenly i see casper , he was having lunch with some red headed chick . He couldn't be cheating on me , this couldn't be happening again. I went into the restaurant and went up to him.

Hi honey I smiled sarcastically

He- hey he said surprised , Jen what are you doing here?

Well i was taking a walk and i saw u , and i decided to say hi, who's this ? I pointed at the chick .

"Ohh this is Nancy he hesitated. Shes helping me with booking some gigs "

Ohh i see well nice to meet you, but i got to go see u ! I smiled.

I knew that she wasn't helping him with any gigs but whatever it is i am going to get to the bottom of it. I decided to head back home to take a bath . When i got home there was no sign of Leah so i took my clothes off on my way to the bathroom.

Leah's POV
I was out on the garden when i heard Jens car on the driveway so i decided to go back inside through the back door . Jen came through the door and started undressing as she made her way to the bathroom upstairs. I almost fainted but i kept breathing. I felt so bad and embarrassed. I decided to go upstairs to my room and closed the door. Suddenly i hear a noise . "Leah"! Are you there? I hear Jen screaming .
Yeah! I yelled back

"Can you Bring me a towel!"

Yeah i am coming!

I made my way into the bathroom and the door was half open. I knocked but she didn't hear me because she was singing.
I opened the door a bit more and i saw her. I saw ever tear drop of water and how perfectly her hair looked . I opened my eyes, It was all a dream . I was hesitating and i couldn't breathe.
When i went to my room i had fallen asleep.

I went out of my room and Jen was still staking a bath so i went downstairs to watch tv  suddenly i heard Jen coming down the stairs. Hey she said and I ignored her . Hey!  She screamed louder but i kept on watching tv. Leah! She snapped and i turned around , what?! I snapped back.

"Whats wrong with you are you deaf"?

" No are you?" I rolled my eyes at her. I must admit that i was mad because she has no idea how i am hurting right now knowing that its all a game and a joke for her when i am head over heals and would give anything for her love.

Leah whats wrong with you seriously? She sat beside me.

Nothing , i kept watching tv

"Really? Thats not what it seems"

I said i am fine

"Is this about what happened yesterday?"

I continued to ignore her

Leah why are you upset ? You need to tell me.
No response.

Look I am sorry if i hurt your feelings i was just tipsy and wasn't thinking straight. I am really sorry i shouldn't have done that.

Its okay i stood up ready to leave and avoid the conversation. She stood up too and when i tried to leave she grabbed my arm. I don't know why but the slightest touch of her sends shivers down my spine.

Jens POV
I grabbed Leah and looked her in the eye. "Let me go she said".  I don't think thats what you really want i said bravely. " look i am not having a conversation with you right know" . She tried to walk away and i followed her 
We were getting closer until she was against the wall.  Her breath was getting heavier and i kept getting closer to her . She was looking at me like she wanted to end me but maybe in a good way.

You're not gonna tell me anything right? Cause you never do!  I snapped at her and I turned around . Suddenly she grabbed my arm, turning me around. She pushed me towards her and she kissed me like she never kissed anyone before.

Leah's POV

I grabbed her and kissed her like i meant it . I put one hand on her face and the other on her lower back. Our lips were fighting for dominance but i got the lead. Our lips were in sink and our whole world too.  I could sense everything. Her perfume that was intoxicating but i just wanted to dive into . The way her hair brushed against my skin. The electricity I felt within every moment our mouths moved .
It was all I've ever dreamed of and more.

Suddenly I hear a door opening.

To be continued...