Chapter 25

Y/N'S POV

  As I continued to skate with Clark, Clark looked down at me and said,"Darling, you all right? What is the matter?"

  I shook my head and said,"Nothing Clark, I just got lost in thought. Maybe we should get something to eat and come back later, yeah?"

  Clark still sent me that worried gaze, but he nodded and guided me over to the side. We carefully stepped up, before Clark and I stopped rolling. I took off my skates and handed them to Clark, so he could put them in a safe spot. I headed over to the food line and ordered us something, but I did not see Clark and Kara.
  I snuck Krypto in here, but it amazed me how I did so. Krypto's technically a Super dog, so that's above normal, right? Anyway, Krypto stayed with me and that was final. I loved how I had conversations with myself, but it made me unique!

  I got our food, before I found a table and sat down in the chair that was available. Clark and Kara soon joined, and Kara carefully handed Krypto food under the table.

  Clark just chuckled and kissed my forehead saying,"You are so adorable, Y/N; especially when you are thinking about something.."

  I blushed madly, while Kara giggled and started eating her food. I smiled at her, before Clark made me look at him. He cleared his throat, and I giggled softly watching Clark try to decide how to put his next sentence.

  Once Clark decided, he took a deep breath and shyly said,"Y/N, would you like to go out to dinner with me later?"

  My cheeks immediately heated up at Clark's words, and I realized I never answered Clark. I pulled him close by his collar and kissed him passionately.

  Clark kissed back and slowly pulled away saying,"So.."

  I chuckled and kissed Clark's jaw saying,"I would love to, Man of Steel. You have to take me home first, though.."

  Clark chuckled and helped me up saying,"Will do, darling. Kara, ready to go?"

  Kara nodded and made sure Krypto was behind her, before we walked out of the rink. Clark helped, us, girls in, before he and Krypto got in the front. I held in a giggle, yet I just smiled at the two brave figures watching over us.

  When we made it back, I immediately rushed up the stairs and took a shower. After I got out, I chose my best dress and made sure my heels weren't too high. I let my hair down and made sure I looked all right, before I carefully headed down the stairs.
  Clark met me halfway down and offered to take my hand. I smiled and put mine in his, before Kara stood at the door.

  She put her hands on her hips and sternly said,"Now, before you two leave, I need to lay down the ground rules.

  1. No getting home later than 11, because Clark can't stay up that late.

 2. Make sure to keep your eyes on each other, no matter how tired you get.

 3. Krypto disapproves of you taking Y/N out, Clark. What are you gonna do about that?"

  Clark just looked down at Krypto, and I broke into a fit of laughter. Clark tried to push me, but I slapped his hand away.

  Kara took a deep breath saying,"Last but not least, have a good time and make each other feel special. We will miss you..Do not worry Clark, Krypto and I will be on our best behavior. Isn't that right, Krypto?"

  Krypto barked and looked over at me. I smiled and gave him a kiss, which I did not mind. I know some people thought that was nasty, but I did not care at the moment. Clark intertwined our fingers together, before he walked me to his car.

   Maybe I went too over-the-top, because Clark had to hold my dress up while I stepped inside. I blushed in embarrassment, but Clark just smiled and gave me a kiss. I kissed back and held on, until I realize I was clinging to Clark.
  I quickly apologized, before Clark jogged over to his side and drove us to Metropolis' finest quality restaurant. Clark took my hand, before he led us over to the table. Clark held open my chair for me, and I smiled sitting down.

  He sat down beside me and intertwined his fingers with mine, while he said,"I appreciate all that you have done for me, Kara, and Krypto, Y/N. If it was not for you, I would not have a reason for going on and even meeting the girl who understands me. Y/N, you will always be mine, and I know you will always be here for me, as well."

  I nodded and squeezed Clark's hands saying,"Would not dream of anything else, Kansas. I-"

  I noticed Clark looking towards the ball room, before he got up and held out his hand saying,"Care to dance, darling?"

  I smiled and let Clark lead me into the ball room. He formally held out his hand, and I smiled putting mine in his. I brought my left hand onto his shoulder, while Clark held the other high.
  Clark smiled down at me, before he began to waltz us around the room. As we danced together, I could feel the other tables watching us and smiling from ear to ear. I kept my eyes on Clark. Clark kept his attention on me, and nothing could replace this feeling.

  I felt like Belle, when the Beast and her had their first dance. This was all a girl could dream of doing with the man who had stolen her heart.