You Got Me

a/n: pls this first one is shit, just read the others

No one ever gets far with me. Never. Everything last about a week. I never care. But when this boy steps in and catches my eye, everything feels different. Small conversations. Nice comments. But once everyone else has seen him they drift away and leave him be. This boy was so attracting and luring. I could never stop thinking about him- everything about him. I wasn't about to let him go.

I've followed him through the woods and he always ends up at this small cabin. Before I get caught I always run away so he won't see me, won't notice. He plays music in there. Sweet, rythmic strumming of a Stratocaster he go when he was only twelve. He never notices me following him, Thank God. Other kids who get invited or basically enter without knocking- you usually never see them again. They keep a far distance from him. He looks sweet and kind, but I have a feeling he beats the shit out of people. But I wasn't going to let him go. Not this one. I just hope I make it out alive.

I decided to peek through a window and noticed him sitting in a chair, strumming cords gently and taking sips of cheep wine. I smirked at how peculiar he was.

I went to the door and decided to peek through.

When I did I noticed him turn the chair and look toward me, with a curious face. He wasn't surprised.

"Hi, I'm Gerard," I mumbled nervously. I already noticed how beautiful his hazel eyes were. They looked like flowing green grass in the Spring mixed with crunchy brown leaves.

Frank nodded and stared into my eyes, almost waiting for something.

"I don't mean to intrude on anything but I love your guitar skills," I said, gesturing to it. "And you're pretty hot too" almost slipped out of my lips. Sometimes, I couldn't contain myself.

He instantly smiled when he realised I wasn't here to fuck with him.

"Thanks, make yourself at home if you want. And yeah, I've seen you in my classes. You always seemed pretty... chill, I guess. More than that, but... my lack of vocabulary is really showing at this point," He said smirking as he turned his head back to his guitar.

I sat in a chair across from him and engulfed myself in the fine cabin wood and the amps along the walls. The antique pictures of a younger Frank and the shaggy carpet. How much his hazel eyes scanned over mine and the way he smiled. His eyes lighting up at the mention of guitars and his cheeks glowing with a beautiful flush of pink. How much his pale face stood out from everyone elses.

"What about the other people that intrude?" I asked nervously, wanting to stop my train of thought.

Frank snickered before replying, "rude fuckers. They think that just because I'm short, I can't kick their ass."

I chuckled.

It was a warm feeling that rippled through my chest and made my heart flutter. He looked so cute and adorable, he was making me lose focus of everything. It felt like he was making me brainwashed. Atleast he wasn't running away, and atleast I wasn't covered in bruises. Then I thought, I really thought about the glances he'd give me in class or the way he'd turn his back when I was following him through the woods.

All this time, I realised, he has noticed. Noticed me peering and creeping. And I've kept running after him and he's finally got me in my place. Right where he wants me. He knew I was following him. Why didn't he mention it? Why didn't he stop me? He might like me then- like the creepy tall kid with short black hair who reads comic books. What a plus.

And It's just him. He's making me day-dream and fall in love with him.

"Gerard, can you follow me real quick?" Frank asked, putting his guitar down. My head snapped up to his gaze and I nodded. Starting to follow him, through the cabin.

Once he entered a door, I had already noticed a bed, but before anything, he was slamming me hard against the door. The light was still off and I could barely see anything.

"What do you want from me?" Frank huffed in my face.

"I don't want anything from you," I answered, only slightly lying.

"Yes you do," Frank snickered. "I'm not stupid. Because I want you, too."

Before I could reply he was smashing his lips against mine. I was so confused but in the most right way. Frank was getting me so fucked up, and he knew it. His ignorance always shows through. He was making me like that. He was making me fucked up- exactly like him. His stupid little plan and his soft lips. I couldn't be taken out of his spell.

I drifted my hands to the side of his head and pulled his face toward me, wanting to taste him more. He grabbed my waist roughly and pressed closer to me. I could already feel my pants tightening.

"Frank," I mumbled between pants for air. Frank grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed. He flicked on a lamp and jumped on my lap, chuckling. I resisted to urge to moan as he hit my growing boner.

He smirked and started to kiss me again, but softer. Through out the dim lighted night he would occasionally nip at my lips and collarbone as we proceeded to take off each other's clothes. He would twirl his finger around my sensative nipples or peck my nose.

Tonight would be more than anything, better than anything, because I had managed to get him, and I would keep him. Keep him close to me, so no one else would want me. So I wouldn't have any more week-long relationships. I finally had someone to hold on to.

×××

"What happened?" Frank mumbled against my chest in the early sunlight. His naked legs tangled in mine underneath the sheets. I felt warm and happy with what we had done last night. Conclusions and realizations popped in my head and made me excited.

"You fucked me up."

He smirked at my response and rested his head back on my chest. The calmness of his gentle breathing and teasing kisses over my torso made me smile even more.

Then, in a long moment of silence, I began to think. Think about how free Frank was. He was like a wolf, not worrying about what people thought of him, not letting people fuck with him or get in his way. He was free and roamed wherever he wanted to. Everyone knew that. Everyone knew that he was a wolf and nobody accepted it because no one was like that. No one was free and careless like Frank. Everyone else was captured in their own mind. Them seeing Frank was like something completely different. It was like seeing a penguin in a camal habitat. Frank was that unique free penguin and everyone ignored him because of how different he seemed. No one was used to it.

I loved that about Frank.

About how he managed to make me a wolf with him.

×××

I enjoy this.

But anyway, this will be a book of Oneshots I randomly come up with. Most of them are based off of songs and this one is based off of:

"Wolves (You Got Me)" by DREAMERS

As I say, this will a one time thing for whenever I want to write something short and get away from my other big projects.

xo,gee