The Perfect One pt.1

a/n: ahhhh this is nice & the song wouldn't come up but it's "I'd like to walk" byy Vashti Bunyan I think. yeah.

btw it's "teacher"!gerard, not revenge, sorry.

and important note at end !

×××

For a year now I've had dreams; and not just ordinary ones. Turning my freshman year, the year I realised I didn't like girls anymore. So I started having these dreams. They occur every night at the same time, same place, and with the same person. My every dream with this person is special. However, I've never seen them in person, and I don't know their name. Every face that passes me, in the hallways, on the streets, and in coffee shops. But they never appeared and it led me to think that this person doesn't even live in my town.

I don't understand why I have these dreams, maybe it's my homo tendency. But sometimes they creep me out. This person. Why are they appearing in my dreams and making my life a mysterious hell? I don't know them, I don't know their intentions and I never stop to find clues because I'm so attracted to them. His -I'm assuming- raven hair that flows in front of his face, the shorter parts that rest on the back of his neck.  His pointy nose and soft jaw that I want nothing more than to cradle in my hands. And his hands -they make the most brilliant and creative art. I've spent hours sleeping through afternoons just watching him draw.

One night I'm in a musty basement, and the next I'm in the cold streets of NJ. Sometimes we go to a coffee shop, and of course, it's just us. That's what I like best about my dreams with him -no one else is there to bug the silence. He orders the same thing every time, but so do I. He takes a plain black coffee and two sugars. I only order a hot chocolate. I think drinking coffee makes me an adult faster. Which suits him.

"Milk makes your stomach soft," he mumbles as he sketches away and his black bangs fall in line of his vision. The light reflects upon his high features and makes his pale skin glow even more. When I don't reply, he looks up at me, pencil inbetween his lips and his bangs dangling infront. He doesn't really joke around a lot. He's naturally curious and wants a reply. He expects one.

"Coffee makes my throat raw," I reply softly, knowing he hears me. He's smart, quirky, catches on quickly and is not dumb. Unlike me, a total opposite. He doesn't get angry and hates fighting.

"You're soft."

And he's honest.

I feel like he's the only person I hold genuine attraction to, everyone else is just.. different. They're not as pretty, nor are they nearly as intelligent. Why is it i'm attracted to someone who is the exact opposite of me? Except we're both quiet, but I'm still softer than him. He doesn't like showing his emotions, but he says he trusts me. Why is it I see him in my dreams but never in person? Everytime I bring up that I'm having a dream, he denies and says he doesn't understand.

Does he even exist?

If I were to even meet him in person, would he recognize me? Has he been having the same dreams? I just want to be able to love him all day and night. My worst nightmare would be meeting him and him not knowing anything of my existence.

I fight over pety things with him, it's ridiculous. The first time, I fought over his drink options.

"You always get coffee."

"I do-"

"Why?"

He stares at me for a while, before replying.

"Does it bother you?"

"You're not answering me."

For some reason I got angry. He told me that I was feeling upset before I came to visit him. And I didn't doubt his answer.

"Why are you becoming upset over me drinking coffee?"

"I'm not upset, it's just bothering."

"Do you not like the smell of coffee?"

"Jesus, no, I just- ..sorry." I looked down and after five seconds of not hearing a reply I rushed out of the shop and sat down infront of the building. I'd wait.

Why did I act so childish and ridiculous? I felt stupid, intimidated, and small. No height pun intended.

After a few minutes and him not coming out I slowly got up and walked back inside, sitting across from him like before.

"What were you thinking?"

Is he talking about me getting upset? "..what?"

"Outside. What were you thinking about?"

I paused and thought about the possible replies. Which one would make the most sense. I wiped at my cheeks that were raw of the cold weather.

"Sorry for acting so childish."

"You weren't acting childish, you just got a temper."

"But I was acting stupid, and you probably got annoyed-"

"It happens to everyone, Frank."

And there it is. My name. But I am still unsure of his.

"Not you," I replied, calmly. I looked down, feeling so stupid in a world of just us two, it gave me so much more room to feel guilt. I sniffled, sensing pressure and attention on me. Only his attention and opinion mattered and right now I was being crushed.

I flinched when I felt his side brush against mine, followed with a heavy sigh. He looked a bit upset. It was all in his eyes. That hazel.

"Find patience. Become more relaxed," He said, brushing my hair out of my face and holding my head with gentle hands. His placed a soft kiss to my forehead and I leaned back to rest myself upon his stronger form.

And that's when I woke up.

I was never sure how long I had really spent sleeping on the weekends, the dreams seem like they only last an hour but I usually woke up at 2 in the afternoon. I've realised that if I ever want to know more about him I have to find out his name -that's the number one thing I absolutely need to know about him. So instead of fucking around I'm going to try and negotiate with him. I'm going to bring up the dream thing, which sometimes gets on his nerves but I want to get to see him in person. It's stupid but I think I really do love him and want to spend a future with him. No one else even appeals to me. It's not even that I want to do things with him, I just want him in my presence and to remind him of how special he is to me.

×××

a/n: listen kiddos,, i couldn't finish this that's why it's only like 1000 words and says part 1 and every other oneshot I wanted to publish but I was like fuck it i'm so tired of not having something up already.

yes I'm working on part 2.

uhm it's been hard to get on my phone period because school started on Thursday and I've had softball since July. so listen , uh
i don't fell the best by any means but it's only the first week of school and I figured I should publish things whatever whatever as a late nighter ok so ,, if you read my other stuff then there. don't get too excited bc I have three games during that week.yay.

ALSO SO BASICALLY i wanted to thank you all for 10k and I planned on all this other stuff but I didn't have time so basically I'm making a nice murderous oneshot for 10k -not anymore- as a thank you for all the support and I figured I should let you guys decide who you want to be THE BOTTOM
bc I always pick frank ::)
so comment on the name below please of who you'd like to be the bottom and there also might be a bit of smut so . list ur opinion and VOTE OR ELSE I WON'T FUCKIN WRITE THE ONESHOT

frank.

gerard.