Your Blood Taste So Good, And I Now Know You Will Be Mine -Forever And Always

"Happy 180th Birthday, Frankie!" My parents and fellow friends yelled. I smiled so wide, I felt like the Cheshire cat. I know it's not one of those normal morning birthday surprises, but I loved how dark the atmosphere was. I also felt like this birthday would be different from all the others.

The only thing that made me slightly confused was the loss of a bloody cake.

Wait... I'm finally 18. Today must be the day. Before I could shout and ask my parents, I hid it down, not wanting every one of my few friends to know. I wanted it to be a surprise. But the mere thought of it made me smile brightly, but I was careful not to show my fangs, not wanting to give anything away. I walked the rest of the way down the stairs and started hugging my mom as my friends patted me on the back proudly.

"Sorry we couldn't get a cake this year," My father started behind my mother, and I swore I watched him blink at me. I pulled back from my mom, seeing her cocked smile and my friend's pouts at the loss of a cake, but I only smiled wider. "We know how much you all love a bloody cake, but..."

"Well, we'll open your presents now, Frankie," my mother perked up.

I smiled and realized I had only four, most of them being cards from my average of three friends. All the cards were corny vampire jokes that still made me chuckle. My parents had an actual present for me, it was one of those cheap plastic vampire fangs that kids get on Halloween. But vampires used them incase their fangs accidently poked out, or incase they changed their mind split-second about who they wanted their mate to be. The simple gift only made me more curious.

"Just for protection, you never know when you'll need it."

I chuckled a little and slipped them back down in the plastic paper.

My friends and me hung out for a little, and I tried to have fun and act normal, but that question still kept biting at me, and sooner or later (before it got too dark) my parents asked them to finally be on their way.

a/n: I rushed this part I'm sorry

I bit my lip nervously after I had bid them farewell, giving them small hugs, eager to ask my parents the question that had been burning me.

"Mom, Dad?" I mumbled, twisting my fingers together.

"Yes, Frankie..." my mother dragged out, smiling big and glancing to my father.

"Its time."

I smiled widely, my fangs flashing and ideas starting to course through my head.

"We got you your own house-"

I interupted them by squealing and slightly jumping. I couldn't believe it was finally time. I've been waiting for so long. Now, I can finally have him. I can't wait, we can live together forever, every morning waking up to see him in bed beside me. I loved him so much.

"But Frank..." my father started, looking stern. "You have to be sure that this is what you want."

"It's what I want, I've wanted it for a while. I promise I'll take care of him. And never hurt him."

"Good," he said, smiling at my excited face.

I sent a quick text to Gerard to meet me at the Graveyard and covered a jacket over me, quickly getting a reply back, but too excited to look at it. I had originally made plans to meet him there anyway, when I told him to, but now there was an even better reason to be meeting him there.

"And you remeber how?" My mother asked, picking up something from the floor. I nodded, watching her step towards me and push the plastic fangs in my pocket. "Just incase," she said, and then smiled at me, kissing my cheek. "I know you'll be perfect, Frankie."