I'm On Fire

"Bye, Frankie, remember... behave, I'll only be gone for a week," He murmured as he kissed my forehead.

"I know, Daddy," I stammered, biting my lip, already thinking of all the trouble I was going to get myself in to.

He smiled before he shut the door, and I got out my phone as I watched the car drive away.

"Hey, Frankie," Gerard's voice rang out through the phone. "Is your Daddy home?" He said, a hint of disgust in his voice. I don't blame him, it was disgusting- me dating someone I didn't like. But I could picture Gerard smirking and I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"No... gone for a week," I said, plopping down on the couch.

"Mmmmm," He hummed through the phone. "Thought you said you were going to break up with him-"

"I am!"

"Why haven't you done it yet... you know, I've been waiting for almost a year now. I could be your boyfriend... and I wouldn't even force you to call me Daddy, because I know you don't like that, and you don't like that kinky shit either. Seriously, Frank..."

"I will when he comes back. I promise, okay? Can you come over? I miss you."

"Yeah, I will, Princess."

I smiled at the nickname and hung up. Gerard was right. We've been talking about it for a long time. That's the first time I've promised I would, so I knew I would. Gerard knew me better than anyone. I still wear sweaters and skinny jeans. I might call my partner "Daddy" because he makes me, but I fucking hate the kinky shit. Which is why I don't wear the skirts, I don't wear the collars, and I don't wear the crop-tops.

I heard Gerards car pulling in and as I looked out the window I saw him flip back his lengthy red hair. I waited for him to open the door. Once he did I instantly wrapped my arms around him.

"Frankie, you promised..." Gerard said in a strong, warning tone.

"Shh, Gerard, I will, I promise."

He smiled as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you, too," Gerard mumured as he kissed me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back. "What are we gonna do?" He asked as he pulled away and looked at me.

I sighed.

"I didn't really plan anything, I'm sorry." I looked down in disappointment. I know I don't like acting like a little, but you start to develop the attitude/personality, especially when you call your partner Daddy and he forces you to act that certain way. It's sort of mended in me, but with each visit from Gerard, it starts to fade.

"Hey, hey, look at me," Gerard said softly, lifting up my chin gently. "Dont, okay? You don't have to act like that around me. Once this week is over and he comes back, you're leaving him, alright? And you won't ever have to worry about it, I promise," He said as he wiped a tear from my cheek. "Don't cry, Frankie."

I nodded and leaned into him. He embraced me in his arms and squeezed me.

"Thank you, Gee."

"You're welcome," He murmured as he pressed his lips on my shoulder. "Now, what do you want to do?"

I pulled back to look at him and bit my bottom lip in thought. There wasn't too much we could do, really.

"Watch movies?" I asked.

"Yes, I love that idea," Gerard said and kissed my nose.

I smiled and he set up a movie as I waited on the couch. He turned off the lights and curled up beside me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

After basically an entire day of watching old 80s movies, we started to head upstairs to the bedroom. Once we got in, Gerard closed the door and pulled my arm. "Frankie," Gerard started. He kissed me desperately on the lips and I groaned. "I missed you so much, Frank, so much," He rambled as he started to leave wet kisses over my neck.

I moaned and grabbed a fistful of his shirt, pulling on it.

I dragged him over to the bed and he fell on top of me, but he was careful not to hurt me.

As Gerard started kissing up and down my neck, I couldn't help but think of all the countless times he would point out: "so this is how you and your Daddy do it?". And I'd end up in tears and he'd end up with a mouth-ful of "sorrys" or "you need to do something about it". I'd meant to break up with 'him' way earlier, but I'm terrible at being confident. And I knew Gerard was being serious, I knew he wanted me to, and I wanted to, Gerard knew that. He did it to remind me. To remind me that what we had was more special. And it was. So much more special.

As I left my train of thought I completely got side-tracked and didn't notice Gerard wasn't kissing me anymore, but he was staring at me.

"Frank. Stop thinking."

I knew he wanted to say it. "Do I make you think of your Daddy?". It was perched right on the edge of his tongue and he could've said it, he wanted to, but he didn't. He bit his lip and held it back. He's said it a few times before and it's made him cry. It's made me cry, because he's the exact opposite of 'him'. Gerard (sometimes) thinks I'm lying when I say he is better. Gerard is, he is so much better.

I stared into his orbs, waiting for him to say something- anything.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, sounding half heart-broken and half stern.

"Us."

He stared at me a bit longer before smiling and casting his gaze down.

I reached up and squeezed his bicep, staring to kiss him. He smiled and kissed me back.

"I love you. Did I ever tell you that?" He murmured as he leaned in, pecking my lips softly.

I giggled and responded with a weak "yes", feeling his hair brush against my face.

"I don't tell you that enough," He said as he smiled at me. At that moment I just stared into his eyes, thinking about our future, our time together and what we would be doing. I grinned so wide that I felt my eyes light up and my stomach ripple with this... this gay feeling. Both; I'm so happy and I'm so literally gay. I'm so in love with Gerard.

×××

This was supposed to end with sex, but this ending was cute.