Blue Haired Boy

a/n: by Daddy Issues; and I should probably be working on English rn but fuhk it. ::: )))

This is meant to be weird, awkward and not that descriptive.
×××

Gerard Way.

The boy with choppy blue hair.

It's a slight light blue, almost mixing with a grey, in reality.

And he looks absolutely beautiful with it. It's not just his hair, it's the way he walks, the way he talks, smokes and even laughs. It's his sharp jaw and curves of his perfect hips.

And everyone knows he's hot, he himself does. It's even the teachers that get caught staring at him.

He's along with everyone, but I'm just a nobody.

And I want him, do badly. I want his attention, I want us to be together, no matter how ugly I am.

And that was a question, simply -what could I do to grab his attention?

Something outside the box, something different, something no one would expect. Of course he'd give me glances, but that's never enough for me. Because I just crave him, and the need for his attention is stronger than a child's want for candy. He's just too tempting.

It's harder to get to him, considering my troubles at being social. It's not just that he intimidates me, it's that he's always skipping classes or going out to smoke on campus.

He's gets high with his friends, and he skips classes to go home. Because Gerard Way gives zero fucks.

But I made a decision when I had gone home and went to buy a decent pink dye from a local store.

I was going to dye my hair pink.

Then, he would notice me.

So when I got home, I fucked up my bleached mohawk and dyed my hair pink. It wasn't too vibrant, but a subtle pink. My hands were slightly pink, but I didn't give a fuck because the job was done and it looked good.

But when I woke up for school, I realised how stupid of a mistake I had made. Jesus Christ, I look ridiculous. How could I have done this? My mohawk wasn't even there, my hair was combed down and there were spare hairs drifting behind my ears.

Even when I shoved a beanie over my head, the slight pink was still noticeable. How stupid could I have been? And it's just for what... some stupid high school boy's attention? He'll be gone, he will forget you, and you'll be too shy to even get a sentence out. It won't matter. Will it even work?

I grunted, shoving my beanie down further and quickly walking out, trying to get through the first hour without it being noticed.

One slip up, or jerk off from a jock, and my whole ego would turn to shit.

This literally just qualifies how gay you are, Iero.

So I dodged everyone, but being the clumsy fuck I am, ran right into someone's chest while trying to keep my head down.

"Sorry, sorry," I rambled, backing away quickly.

"Frank, right?"

Oh, shit.

Oh shit, ohshit.

I swallowed, looking up to see the blue haired- red... red haired boy curiously looking down at me, a small smirk slayed across his lips that made my insides jump. His hair is red. This is so stupid. It's not blue anymore and I'm such a dumbass for doing this entire thing.

"Y-yeah."

"So you're wearing beanies, now, hm?"

I nodded nervously, seeing that there was barely even anyone in the halls anymore. I wanted to run to class, yet Gerard was pulling me to stay.

"What's this?" He asked softly, tucking a piece of my hair behind my hair. Oh god, please, don't rip it off. "Hm, Frankie?"

I choked on my words, slowly backing away.

"N-nothing."

He opened the door behind me, gently pushing me into the empty class room.

"What did you do to your hair?"

"I-I... I dyed it-"

"Pink?!" He yelled out, his breathe fanning over my face.

I winced, nodding shyly.

"Frankie, let me see," he urged, stepping toward me.

"Its bad," I mumbled, shaking my head. I don't need him making fun of me.

Before I could tell, he yanked my beanie off, hiding it behind his back.

"Gerard, give it back," I whined pathetically, my heart pounding in my chest as I tried taking it from him. And still trying to hide my terrible hair.

"It looks cute, Frankie." I bit my lip, trying not to blush. "It suits you, too." He pulled my hand away and brushed his own through my short pink hair. "But why did you do it?"

"... to, uh... to get your attention." Great, now he'll think I'm stupid.

"Awe, Frankie, that's so adorable. I love it, really. You didn't have to dye your hair just to get my attention, Sweetheart. Just come up to me next time."

No, no, just say it's ugly and you hate me.

His leaned in, softly pressing his lips to mine and making me gasp. I was too nervous and shaken up to lean in and kiss him back. What if I do something wrong? But I want him. This is my chance, possibly the only one I'll get.

He backed away, but I gripped his hair, standing on my toes and pulling him down, starting to attack his soft lips.

He grunted in suprise, pulling away enough to look at my blushing face.

"So you do like me, hm?" He asked, licking his lips and I nodded lazily. He grabbed my hips and I made a small noise, letting him lift me up onto a near desk.

His lips slipped against mine and he held me close to him, tangling his fingers up through my hair. And I could finally taste him. His breathe smelt like a smokers and tasted like a mint. As if he were trying to cover up the sickening smell of his smoker's breath.

He suddenly groped me, making me gasp and jump a little at the quick touch. He smirked at me, bright red hair falling over his perfect hazel eyes.

"Not here, though," he mumbled out, and I nodded in agreement as he grabbed my hand and tugged me through the school, taking me with him as we left.

And maybe I was getting myself into more trouble than I could bargain or that I was wasting my time with this arrogant boy.

But I didn't care.

×××

This was,, okay?

Bc it's way fuckin short and idk if anyone liked it.