lol its just a sneak peak

so like basically I have,, 5 or 6 story's I'm working on that are in my drafts and I thought it'd be rad to put the sneak peaks for them in here.

the most recent one I'm working on rn at the moment is called "Maybe It Was An Accident".

this idea actually popped into my head today so like fuhk yeah gotta make a story of that shit.

description:

when you purposely tell your mom you're going to school when it's a Saturday.

when Frank purposely mutes and turns off the news because in his opinion, politics are boring.

and when he doesn't realise there's a murderer on the loose.

×××

so yes, that's the description, trust me, I have like 36 drafts in this oneshot book you have no idea the shit I'm storming myself into.

also created a kik book whether you care or not idgaf read it if you want.

××× sneak peak ×××

I shuffled down the stairs, the T.V. already too loud for any morning. Or afternoon, really.

"We've just recently been notified that-" I grabbed the remote, turning away as I muted the T.V.

I grabbed a bagel and spread cream cheese over it while my mom stared at me so shutting off the loud ass annoying television.

"What?" I mumbled, licking cream cheese off my finger.

"You're a dork," he sighed out, shaking her head but keeping a smile.

I hummed, heading toward the door.

"Where are you going, Frankie?"

Excuses, excuses.

"School," I quickly answered, well knowing that it was Saturday.

I walked to back of the house and started trudging through the woods.

"We've just recently been notified that the notorious serial killer has escaped from the firmly kept prison that has held him for nearly three years.

"We warn you to keep your windows closed, doors locked, and keep your children safely inside, and out of any forestry areas.

"Please notify the officials if you see him. This man is very dangerous."

-1×

I was free, now.

Oh, so free.

And I would never let them catch me again

××× sneak peak ×××

so that's the biggest sneak peak you'll probably get. I'm working on other stories and shit, and I'm also, if you didn't know, re-creating the "He's A Portrait" for an English writing assignment. because the original I have up, I decided to use for our English November writing project. I just have to turn things up and fix shit, and make it hella longer. so I'll be busy with that and I'll probably do sneak peaks often whenever I'm busy like this and don't have anything to put up.

I also wanna thank everyone who reads my oneshots, you're all the real mvp. love you all.

:)

<3