You Fuck My Shit Up

"Frankie, stop, I'm not doing it again."

He continued to tug on my pants and I was so done. I didn't have the energy to do this twice a night. Not tonight and not at some stupid party. I pulled my pants all the way back up and helped him get dressed no matter how much I wanted to ditch him or punch him in the face for being a bratty bitch.

And no matter how much his weak muscles tried to push me away I finally got him dressed.

"Daddy, please. When we get home?!"

"No," I said clear and strong.

I helped him get up and pull him through the crowd of people that were making out and doing god knows what else. I put him in the car and once I got in I was destined to hit the bed and fall asleep.

"Daddy..."

"What?" I asked, annoyed, trying to bite back my sarcasm and how tired I was. I needed to sound caring but Frank has been a complete asshole.

"Please," He whined.

"No, Frankie, don't make me repeat myself."

"And if-"

"And if I have to I'll bend you over my knee and bust your ass! I don't want to, but God dammit Frank, I just have to. Okay? So be good."

I heard him sniffle and try to grab my hand. I gently pushed his away.

"I'm sorry, Daddy..."

"You're sorry?!" I raged. "Fuck sake, you made me jack off because you refused to have sex with me. It's your fault you're still horny; can't take enough common sense to do the right thing. And I warned you, did I not?! But no, no one listens to me."

"I can't help it, Daddy. I was even hurting before I made you do it. I just wanted to see you do it, you look so hot when you do."

I ignored the last sentence and replied with, "Well I guess I learned not to take orders from you. I did it because I love you, Frankie."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Can I still do it?"

"No."

"Why?" He whined.

"Because you don't deserve it and I tell you what to do, not the other way around"

"Okay, Daddy. I'm sorry... but it really hurts."

"And whose fault is that?" I said, glaring over at him.

"Mine," He answered weakly.

I pulled into the drive and parked the car. Ready to hit the bed. But I knew Frank wasn't willing to go that easily. I tired not to look into his eyes during the fight. I knew if I did my heart would melt and I'd fall for everything.

"C'mon, Princess," I tuttered, opening the door for Frankie, waiting for him to get out.

"I'm sleeping in the car," He grouched.

"Oh, no your not. Stop pulling this shit with me, and get your ass in the house." He didn't move an inch. "God sake, it's three in the morning, Frankie."

"And I'm sleeping in the car!"

I noticed a few lights come in the house across the street. Fuck, Frank is making me look like a compete fool and he knows it.

"Get your ass in the house right now, before I have to drag you inside."

Frank smirked and cocked his head at me.

"Frank Anthony-"

"Stop it, Daddy!"

"You stop. You're making me look like a complete fool, get inside the house now," I seethed, getting closer to him. I was dead serious and tired of his shit.