I Am Not A Serial Killer

"you know, my therapist has officially classified me as a sociopath. so you see, Jimmy, you mean nothing to me. you're pointless to me. you're like a cardboard box. you're boring on the outside, but the thing is -sometimes when you cut open the box, you find something interesting inside. so i'm always thinking about what you're insides look like. so when i get angry, i think about what it would be like to cut you open.

"but i don't, i just think about it, because my therapist says it's better that way. see, when you make me angry, i hold back the expression and crack a smile and say something nice instead."

"you're a freak," he spat, shaking his head and walking back to his party.

i turned, realising Gerard had heard everything. i wasn't sure if he was scared by now or not. if he were convinced that what people said -that what i said- was true or if he thought i had played it as a joke to simply scare people off. but he looked slightly shaken up, if not terrified.

"you're not a freak," he said, walking away.

×××

a/n: haha, ik, but wtf is plot. anyway, this is like a short scene i came up with aaand i'm not sure if you all would like a further version ((maybe for a clearer exploration and understanding)) ((maybe you enjoy this idfk)) i'm thinking about making it a.. 17 chapter story ? IDFK TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU WANT MORE bc trust me i have ideas of where this is going ;))

:)

<3