chapter 10: a little fun and a little funny

wow that was faster than expected but we crossed the vote goal. thank you so much guys for all the love and support

not much, just a fun filled chapter.i have great things planned for ahead and things will surely complicate as we progress but lets go at a slow pace for now.

enjoy, vote and comment.

can we reach 50 votes before the next update? (vote goal) lets see if we can cross it.

 most of all comment what you think. give your opinions and feel free to tell me where i go wrong. i believe in constructive criticism and it helps me to improve.

once again enjoy ;)

one more favor, if any of you can make good covers for this book, i would really appreciate and check them out.

-------------------------------------------------

soft breeze caressed my face as the car moved through the peaceful neighborhood. the witness of my rukhsati still evident in the form of dried tears on my cheeks. i wanted to remove my veil and all those killer pins which attached the veil to my hair. my big day was memorable, from sisterly advises to fatherly warm hugs, friendly chit chats to nosy aunties and most of all a bitter sweet something with my husband. it feels so weird. last time, probably a few weeks ago we were eternal enemies, and i'm pretty sure we still are, at least a small part of us is, and now we are husband and wife. tied together. forcibly. yes forcefully, even though we had the right to make choices but the love and expectations from our loved ones forced us to be together. the clearing of someone's throat brought me out of my thoughts and only then i realized we had stopped in front of a huge mansion. the 'hamadi home' as it was called. it was one of the most lavish building in the whole city.

"are you planning to sleep in here for the night?" his mocking voice floated through the silent surrounding. the driver was gone too. when had we arrived?

"when did we reach here?" i asked as i saw him roll his eyes.

"precisely five minutes ago this car was parked at this spot, i dismissed the driver so that we can get some privacy" he said huskily as he came near me. my eyes widened and my breath got caught in my throat.

"wh-what are you doing?" i stuttered, i was married, okay, but i am in no way ready for whatever he thinks. ya Allah save me.

"what do you think?" he asked his face inches away from mine and his hands on either side of me.

"please i-i am not r-ready. don't you think its too early for this. we should take time to take the relationship ahead, not like this" i said closing my eyes in fear. the butterflies dancing in my stomach weren't really helping.

"your not ready for what? to get out of this car?" he said and then suddenly the door on my side on which i was leaning on to with my back on it jerked open and just as i was about to fall someone caught me by my waist. i opened my eyes and found his face to be filled with amusement and it was as if he was controlling his laughter.

"oh god, you should have seen your face, 'i am not ready'" he mimicked me and burst out laughing. i looked at him still confused.

"huh? then what were you doing?" i glared at him as he continued to chuckle

"i was just trying to get out of the car and my side door is jammed due to some reason, so i was trying to get you out of the car so i can move out . if this door wasn't jammed i wouldn't even have bothered to wake you up from your dream land, you could have spent the whole night in here if you wanted" he snorted. realization hit me, i just made a fool out of myself, he was just trying to open the door on my side. now i gave him another reason for which he can tease me forever. jerk. i got out of the car and walked ahead of him.