chapter 14: i can't hate you!

so heya awesome people. its lovely to have so many votes on each chapter. so another quick and bonus update which would be witnessing a fight ;) thanks for all your support. the next update would be next saturday. this week is too hectic to even check upon the notifications. i will try to reply to the comments as soon as possible :)

keep voting and commenting, share what you think. and the question for today is given down at the end of the chapter. comment what you think :)

jannat's pov

"so this will help us to gain more profit in less time" mr. whatever completed speaking as i sighed quietly out of boredom while on the other hand mr. serious was concentrating real hard. all the decisions were to be taken by him on the offered deal, why should i sit here and listen to their lectures on boring business, if it would have been related to new model plans or their design i would have been interested, but this is the marketing part of the new models  which were manufactured and were going to release and i had no interest whatsoever. i looked at the time and it was maghrib. the meeting was still going on and it looked serious. i had to escape from here to pray. i can't neglect my prayers and faith for a business deal. so i did what i felt was right. i slowly got up from my seat, going unnoticed, only john, aabid's assistant looked at me with amusement probably wondering what his boss's wife was trying to do. 

"where are you going?" his voice startled me and i muttered a shit before turning around and looking at him and twelve other people who looked at me confused.

"i thought maybe we could have a short break" i smiled nervously as his glare burned me.

"no we don't, now if you would please sit and listen" his eyes were demanding but my faith and heart were stronger and stubborn.

"i'm sorry, maybe this wouldn't be a break, but it certainly is time for prayer, its maghrib, i know this is an important meeting going on but for this reason i'm not going to neglect my faith. so if you can kindly excuse me" i stood my ground and probably stunned him with my reaction. the others looked surprised.

"just like mr. elamin, strong and stubborn, we look for such qualities in our clients, i think you are quite lucky to have her as your wife mr. hamadi, she is so much like you" an old man spoke looking at me and then at aabid who replied with a professional smile. i smiled at him and made my way out of that huge conference room. i searched for a prayer room and a polite hijabi pointed the way to a huge prayer room in the eastern campus of the office. his office campus was so huge that employees had to move around on bicycles to get to the other department or to enjoy the employee facilities. he may be a cold hearted person but he does know to show respect and take care of his employees. i know for a fact that it was all his efforts because yunus uncle's office was just one big building which had floors dedicated to each department, similar to my dad's office, but here he had dedicated buildings to each department. there were many small and big businesses running under him, from software to automobile, and to say i was impressed by his workaholic nature and the way he had extended and increased the business while attending college and moreover in such a short span of time. i reached the prayer room with guidance of many employees. no one knew me and i'm glad they didn't.

"assalamualikum sister, are you new? haven't seen you around here" a pretty looking woman asked me carrying a baby boy on her hip. i don't know what to reply, i guess i should just speak the truth and maybe ask her few questions about his leadership around here. she didn't look like an employee, but her id card proved me wrong, if she is then what is her most probably son doing here in office.

"walaikumsalam, i'm jannat, uh mr aabid hamadi's wife" she looked shocked for sometime then a huge smile crept on her face.

"oh, nice meeting you, you're more prettier than what these girls around here gossip about. i haven't seen you because media wasn't permitted to leak your wedding photos on the internet, but some say you are gorgeous but you are absolutely mashallah" she said as i blushed in return.