chapter 15: i can't hurt you

so found a break, thanks to the merciful teachers ;) here is another update and it was good to see all those wonderful apologizing ideas. i was honestly so confused because all were really good so i clubbed almost all, so now this chapter is dedicated to these amazing peeps ;)-

Redrose2297

ayesha5914

oldurur

comforts2013

sobia08

Sum_Q1023

Afia20

your ideas were really good, and i have taken some things common out of them and put them here, hope you like it, and extremely sorry to those who had suggested trips and picnics, aabid is still not comfortable around jannat, so i think we'll keep it for later.

also thanks to these people for commenting- i hope i didn't miss out anyone, and if i did, i'm sorry, i'll edit later :)

bintalamoody96

munig005

iimanmaeen

you all are awesome and keep encouraging me this way and i'll update whenever i can......it might be weekly or if i am lucky enough to not have work to do, i'll surely update :)

questions for today given below, answer any or all :) comment and vote ^_^

------------------------------------------------------

aabid' pov

while on my way i was wondering how to make it up to her. i just messed up so much i knew i had to do something to fix this and a sorry won't do, definitely not, that was what zaib said. i discussed it with zohaib as i share all my problems with him, small to big and he does too, he asked zaib and at first both of them lectured me for upsetting my wife within a day of marriage and then they suggested crazy solutions. zohaib's was simple, just present her with a bouquet of her favorite flowers but zaib added to it. knowing jannat i think i should take zaib's ideas in consideration too because i know for a fact that she is a foodie. now her favorite flowers, i needed to ask her friends and sister. i was scared to dial jihan, what if she asks me for the reason of it, i like to tell the truth but here i guess i have to lie.

"assalamualikum jihan di" i greeted her as she greeted back.

"so wanted to check up on your sister, i guess" she chuckled. oh yes ilham, in this jannat hassle i had forgotten that bunch of color in my life. after i talked with ilham, who was speaking in her cute baby language, i remembered my real intention for the call.

"uh di, can you tell me what jannat's favorite flowers are?" hesitation was evident in my voice.

"they are roses, but why do you ask bro?" she teased. if she knew the real reason, i would be dead right now i suppose.

"uh simply" i disconnected the call to avoid further interrogation. i stopped by a flower shop to buy a bouquet of red and white roses which were prettily decorated with satin ribbons and of course those sugary delight.

---------------------

jannat's pov

he is a loser, splash. he is a dumbo, splash. he is an idiot, splash. he is a devil, splash. he hurts me, splash. i hate him, splash. he is big moron, splash. he is stupid, i searched around for more stones to throw away my anger along with those small pebbles in the lake in front of me. unfortunately there were no more stones left. i just sat there in solitary, it was evening so a very few people were walking on the paths while i sat here on the grassy lane after collecting a pile of stones. i did this whenever i hated something, it wore of my anger.