chapter 27: the wrong girl

okay so , i am back ! ;)

early this time, here is an update. hope you enjoy ;)

vote, comment, and share.

(not edited)

warning: offensive word(s) have been used.

jannat's pov

"shira has been kidnapped" we met a panicked meera and a tensed zohaib outside the office and i was about to faint. meera narrated how shira was over at meera's house and when she came back with snacks, shira had disappeared. they searched around but found no one.

"this is getting so complicated" aabid said kicking the door with his feet. i sighed and slid down the wall hoping and praying for both ilham and now shira's safety.

"i hope she is safe"i said as meera sat next to me with her head in her hands.

"i think she will, don't worry, you know shira, she is fire. i can bet the kidnapper is having a hard time" meera said as i chuckled. leave it up to meera to make the most gloomiest situation peppy, but i do agree with her. to some extent even i know, the kidnapper will be facing hell at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------

shira's pov

"you are a total fool" the man wearing the green blazer shouted at the man clad in a black suit.

"be careful at whom you raise your voice!, i am the leader of this gang and i admit i have made the mistake, but this gives you no right to shout at me, don't forget i am the one who is helping you or else you would have been crushed like this by the cbi, and blah blah people, that stupid aabid has assigned to chase you" the man in black said crushing his cigarette on the wood table of this fancy office. i am still in trance that i have been kidnapped. this honestly doesn't feel like a kidnapping case because this posh office was decked up with luxuries. in movies they showed that the kidnappers usually took the victims to a dark room or basement, but this is totally different, but the fact that i'm tied with ropes to a swivel chair makes it all the more different. those dorks don't know i am awake because the black one has his back to me while the joker like guy is pulling at his hair. i swiveled trying to catch their attention because my mouth was also taped. they finally turned towards me and i was blown by the striking features the man in suit possessed. he was fair and had sharp features but the most intriguing were his eyes. they were hazel with green specks in them.

"mmmmm" i tried to speak and indicated them to open the tape off my mouth. the green one rolled his eyes and ripped the tape off my mouth. that hurt and i'm going to rip the hair of the person who did this to me.

"you stupid asses, you could have tied my mouth with a cloth or something, a duct tape wasn't necessary" i screamed a few more profanities and then became thirsty. the black one had his jaws clenched and was glaring sharply at me.

"stop screaming you fat cow, you don't care about the fact that you were kidnapped but you are asking the kidnappers why they put a duct tape on your mouth?" the black guy asked. i glared at him.

"you idiot, don't call me a FAT COW! i am just a bit oversized because i'm filled with more awesomeness than you are!" i glared at him as i tried dragging myself towards him to throw a punch at his face, but forgot that i'm tied to the chair and fell on the floor, on my face. that hurt, ugh!i admit i don't have the hourglass kind of body these models possess nor am i as thin as my other cousins, just a bit more chubbier than them, but i do maintain good curves by regular exercise. it doesn't give him the rights to call me fat!