[Ending]

Traveling Hearts is a story dear to my heart since it was my first story way back in Quizilla when I had to copy and paste everything and hope that it didn't act up and ruin my work. It went through I think three revisions, the most change came when I moved the story to Wattpad. I'm happy with how my writing has improved since- oh god, it's been like six or seven years.

Anyways, I had a lot of plans for the story but I just never got around to writing for it. Eventually, I felt the story didn't fit my current style and I didn't want to regress back into it so I ended it. I vaguely remember parts of the story so there might be gaps of detail here and there.

This is the long awaited 'brief' summary and ending of what I had planned for the story. 

After the [BOC] results, [Name] would go into the mirror hoping to return to the house only to be met with water. Struggling up to the surface, she cursed her luck at ending up in water again. The sound of blades causes her to freeze as she feels a point to her back. She's ordered to turn around and state her purpose and where she had come from. Confused and panic beginning to rise, she can feel tears beginning to well along with frustration. Why did everything have to involve a sword threatening her life?

From the tents, a voice calls out to stop and starts scolding the soldiers for treating a helpless girl like that. The woman comes closer and introduces herself as Tifa. She brings her near the fire to warm her up and ask questions. Another voice asks what's going on from the tents. Tifa address him as he exits the tent much to the surprise of [Name].

Everyone had been worried for the lost King so she explains who she is. Leon's surprised to hear that she's from another world but tells her to reassure Sora that they're almost finished. [Name] returns home and informs Zexion of the King's condition. (I'm pretty sure I had a meeting with Vanitas planned to but can't remember how it went)

With [Name] back to training, she's walking home after another exhausting day. Unbeknownst to her, there is a black crow following her. Heartless appear and chase her through the streets of Radiant Gardens until she's cornered near some waterfalls. Axel and Demyx come to her aid as she holds her own against the monsters. Her shield can't last for long as she tries to shrink the shield. Her shield breaks and the Heartless slams her into the water. Her powers activate and sends her traveling.

(My notes say something about Zexion's illusion and the Star Shard so either her powers saved her or the Star Shard came to help. I think Maleficent was suppose to make her appearance her to taunt [Name])

[Name] awakens in a new town unfamiliar to her named Twilight Town.(I can't remember how [Name] meets anyone in this arc.) Here she finds help from a knight of the King Cloud, Zack Fair. Along with learning to fight from Zack, she also gets more of a sense of the world and decides to continue on traveling instead of becoming part of the Organization. 

While in town she helps the local authorities, Seifer and his posse. (There's a little star in my notes meaning there would be another set of [BOC] results here) As she gets ready to start her journey to avoid the Kingdom Court, news breaks that Princess Cinderella had been captured.

[Name] decides to join Zexion and Demyx at Destiny Islands to guard Kairi and Namine. Along with being introduced to the Princesses' advisors, Marluxia and Larxene, it is reveal that Namine is from [Name]'s world. She's saved from joining the Organization as everyone believes that two princesses escaped the rebellion from years ago. Both princesses insist on [Name] enjoying the festival to honor the return of the monarchy so she disguises herself and has fun.

As she enjoying herself, [Name] goes to the courtyard to watch the princesses address the people. She keeps to the side to stay hidden but that brings her downfall. A flash appears near her and a shot of magic strikes at the princesses. The attack misses but [Name] is seen as the culprit. Guards surround her and she flees. She's able to escape into the gardens only to be meet by [BOC]. [Name] manages to block any attacks and slips into the fountain.