[Chapter 14] Night Escapades

****This might be the last chapter of Traveling Hearts so I thought I should at least post the results I was working on. An explanation is posted on why on the next chapter*************

===========

You regretted falling asleep at noon. You were now lying down just staring at the top bunk with a frown. You took another bite from the sandwhich you had made while Demyx slept. He was the only other person in the house. Zexion had left and Roxas and Axel hadn't returned. Demyx was sleeping soundly on a makeshift hamock while the other beds lied empty.

You dusted your hands of crumbs as you slowly got out of bed. There was a slight chill in the air as you placed on your borrowed cloak. You were still dressed in your clothes this morning. You slipped your feet into some boots Namine had probably given you. They were leather and were probably made to last years of wear. They were comfortable but loud.

Lightly stepping towards the closet, you opened the door and closed it behind you. Pulling down for the ladder, you cringed hearing a light creak as it came down. You paused, hearing for any distubances before ascending up the ladder. You had seen your potential as you had fought Kairi off. You really didn't know how you were able to process all the information and able to apply it. Sure, you had seen sword fights on televsion. You had even play fought once or twice goofying off with friends when you were suppose to be cleaning.

But watching Kairi in action was different. Zexion's training had helped but it didn't prepare you for reality. You had to learn to be fluid and not focusing on who's turn it was to be on the offense or defense. You walked quietly towards the mirror and stared at your own reflection.

It was strange to see how easily you had adapted to the mess you were in. You even looked like someone from this world. However, you weren't here to wonder why wearing cloaks back home wasn't acceptable. You were here to try to do what you did before. Time was important if you were going to help the royals. Helping them meant that they would keep you safe and that's all you really wanted. Some safety, security and stablity.

You felt your hand against the cold glass. You closed your eyes and took a breath. After a minute, nothing happened. You peeked one eye open and pulled back to see just a handprint left behind. Hands on your hips, you glared at the mirror.

"Come on," you whispered. You poked the mirror, hoping for a wave to run through the glass, but still nothing. You leaned your hand onto the mirror, rubbing the bridge of your nose. You were beginning to get to use to this world that you thought this would actually be possible.

You once had to worry about your grades and now you had an entire war to worry about. You had forgotten about the Kingdom Court and that the Heartless were being orchestrated by others. All in the span of a peaceful week or two did you forget that you would never go home. Frowning, you tried not to think about how you felt when your body met the water.

A familiar feeling of sinking drew you out of your thoughts. You tried to pull your hand out, panicking that it was actually happening. Your thoughts began to jumble as you tried to think of away to stop this.

A force was pulling you in as you were already shoulder deep. You bit your lip before just accepting into the force. You felt your feet step into something solid but kept your eyes closed, continuing forward. Your outstretched hands felt another cold surface and you stepped in.

=======[BOC] Results=========

{Sora}

You felt your hands around before feeling your head bump into something. Rubbing your forehead, you ducked a bit and felt smooth wood as you felt your way forward. Feeling yourself be free from the void, you blinked open your eyes. You were in a room, a bedroom, and you were on a dresser.