[Chapter 13] Recover & Time

A/N: Hey guys! Guess who finally updated? Anyway, I changed one MAJOR thing and that is I've changed from writing in 3rd person to 2nd person because I've gotten use to it from my other stories.

I've got Ven, Van, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Axel, Leon, Cloud, and Zack as [BOC]s and I think they'll be the only ones in the story. I think that's it sorry for not updating! It's been since August which is 5 months or something but enjoy the update.

=========================

A frown was set on your face as you glared at the curtains surrounding your bed. You had been forbidden all morning from leaving your bed unless it was necessary. After taking a shower and breakfast, you were quickly ushered back to bed. Your legs felt cramped, as you swung them back and forth. Laying on your stomach, you watched the little kitten play with the makeshift toy you had made from a spoon and some string.

Moving the curtain, you saw that still nobody was home. You scooped the kitten into your arms and headed towards the closet. Pulling on the string that let the ladder down, you climbed up. Your eyes began to scan the attic looking for the mirror. You spotted it behind a couple of boxes. You sat cross-legged and set the kitten on your lap. You stared at the mirror, not sure what caused your hand to go through last time.

Your hand felt the cool surface as you watched yourself. You sat there for a moment then closed your eyes. That's when you felt your hand slip into a thick liquid. You didn't dare open your eyes and just let your arm sink into the syrupy water. One eye slowly opened and you tried not to panic at the sight of your arm elbow deep in the mirror, ripples surrounding your arm.

"That's pretty neat."

You yanked your arm out and glanced up. Axel towered over you with a grin and hands on his hips. He then held out his hands and you watched a flame appear. He then proceeded to twist his arms around and you watched the flame slide across his arms not leaving any injury.

"That's pretty neat," you copied his tone before standing, the kitten perched in your arms.

"Great. Another one full of sarcasm," he sighed, making his way down the stairs. "I already got enough with Zexion and Roxas and here I was. . ." Another sigh. "going to fill you in on some gaps."

You followed behind him, making your way slowly down the ladder feeling a bit dizzy. Probably from standing up too quickly. For a moment, you leaned your head on the ladder, closed your eyes, and inhaled. It was a strange feeling that haunted you the entire morning. You hadn't felt it considering you had laid around all day. The feeling was a mix of dizziness, a bit of nausea, and hunger that clouded your mind. You then felt an arm go around your shoulder and another holding onto your arm. Axel quickly ushered you to a chair.

"I guess I can understand why you're so grumpy though," he continued, looking through the cupboards for food. "This was your first major use of your power and all." You watched as he finally found a paper bag. He took a chilled, glass bottle of milk from the ice cooler and placed them in front of you. You glanced at him then the bag before inspecting it. You opened the bag to smell the pleasant scent of sweet donuts. Your mouth watered and you began to wonder which to begin with. You picked up the first in your hands.

"My first time I had to deal with the hunger and my body temperature either nearly killing me or making me uncomfortable," Axel snatched the donuts away from you and took a bite, earning him a glare. "It takes up a lot of energy for the body to readjust to the power so you'll be really hungry every time you use it for awhile."

You nodded, "That makes sense."

"Yup," he dusted any crumbs from his hands. "You already know the basics of your powers. You can reflect attacks with that shield of yours, copy other people movements, and who knows what with that hand inside a mirror thing. Has Zexion taught you how to cheat at cards yet?"