The Cadets Odd Feeling

((this is what you'll look like))
Ace x reader

If a person's death bothers you from

your duty the crystal will erase that

memory of that person or loved one.

(i gotta say quickly, if you haven't played this game, it's actually true on what the crystal can do to the students)

(yn)'s pov:

Ever since i came to this school they put me on the zero class. After the missions my friends and i do we were known in the whole school as the legendary CLASS ZERO. The one friend i'm really close with is Ace. I don't know what to call the feeling i get now i mentioned it. Whenever i'm around Ace i........i just.....feel different. And what i did was that i went to the Library in the school to find out on what my feeling is to him.

3 hours later

It was starting to get dark outside so i went to my dorm. My roomate is Ren. I went to ask her and Machina. I saw them out in the hallways talking.

(yn): Hi Ren. Machina. I was wondering if you could help me with a problem?

Ren: Well what's the problem?

(yn): Well my problem is that.......well.......i just have this odd feeling towards Ace and for some reason it hurts my chest. Do YOU know what it moght be?

Ren: oh my god! XD

(yn): What's the matter?

Machina: (yn) i know you probably might now know but your-

Ren: IN LOVE!! XD

(yn): I don't know what the problem is.

Ren: It's something that most people get. But comparing this to this school.......it's pretty rare if you ask me. You should tell him that you love him.

(yn): But what if he does not know what "love" is?

Machina: Oh trust he will. Because i told him about it and how rare it is to get it in this school too. Oh since i knew this would happen, i told him to wait for you in the garden.

(yn): Um ok. Well i guess i'll be on my way then.

Ren&Machina: GOOD LUCK (YN)!

(yn): THANK YOU!

And with that, i ran to find Ace...

......

Ace's pov:
I was waiting in the garden to have any luck in having (yn) come so i can tell her.

(yn): Hi Ace.

Ace: Hello (yn). Um did Machina tell you anything by any chance?

(yn): Why yes he did. And i've been wanting to tell you something for a long time.

Ace: What is it?

(yn): i have feelings of love for you.

Ace: 0///0

(yn): S-sorry Ace did i make you sick? >///<

Ace: N-no. I'm just nervous is all. I too have feelings of love for you too. But in my correction in the book i was reading with Machina was to properly say "i love you or i love you too" to the person. And to kiss the person.

(yn): ok.

And for a minute i felt (yn) kiss my lips. I gave her a passionate one.
After that we were offical on being "boyfriend and girlfriend".